Will KFC give in?

This is a good place to inform fellow hunters about bills and other legislation that may jeopardize our rights to hunt and free cast our hounds.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

travel

Will KFC give in?

Post by travel »

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Reuters) - An animal rights group said on Monday it will launch international protests against KFC after failing to negotiate changes in the way the fast-food giant raises and slaughters chickens.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) said it wants KFC, owned by Louisville-based Yum Brands, Inc., to abandon practices such as stunning and slitting the throats of chickens and instead use gas to kill them more humanely.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... icken_dc_2
"The best view of big government is in the rear view mirror as you are driving away from it" -- Ronald Reagan

fat head

Post by fat head »

i really dont like the sound of a chicken im eating being gased to death keep on slitting and stunning please

just Hunter

KFC

Post by just Hunter »

I dont think their thinking about what gas could do to people,Prombly get cancer from the gas,Thay got to hve somting to do it seems like.Thay rent thinking about the out come just got to have somthing to say.Well thats enough about this,Thay shounld think befor talking.
Just Hunter.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Well, we just cut the heads off, no suffering in that. The point is to bleed them out.

These people are so far removed from reality it scarey. I'm sure Walt Disney never dreamed people could be so ignorant.

Patch