Photo Album

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Emery - there's a new link to the photo album on this page now. Thanks Chris!

Cool your jets, Swing, I'm saving that picture for a special occasion! :twisted:

Stony - how much money ya got?

Emery

Post by Emery »

Thanks Bev. I shouldn't be so narrow minded. I was looking for something that had Photo or Photo Album on it... :oops:

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

Derek Edge

Post by Derek Edge »

Bev, if you want you can maybe copy or save some of the pics I have in my post. This would save me some computer time, cause this 56k dial up don't like to email pics (lol). It takes forever and a day to upload the pics. The only pic of me is the one that is labeled "me". The other pics are of my dogs and some of my hunting buddies.
Introduce a kid to our sport, and you will have a friend for life.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Derek, the picture is too far away a fuzzy for us to tell who you are. Can you find another one close up of you? I know the drags of a 56k modem - I built the original website from a laptop connected to our extra phone line in the garage 3 years ago, lol!

I really need to re-design the whole site.