Beware of Steve Prince

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chris1971

Beware of Steve Prince

Post by chris1971 »

Well this guy has finally took me to the end of my patience. In September of 2013 I listed a female for sale out of Kentucky Lucky that I bought as a puppy for $250.00. I raised her and had a litter of pups with her and decided to sell her. I listed the female for $500 originally but needed to move her so dropped her to $250 for quick sell. Steve Price called me and asked if I would be interested in selling her for half a litter when he bred her to Diablo. Well I should have know this was going to be a goat roping but I have ALWAYS been a person that looks for the good in people and probably has burned me more than once. Well we made the deal and I signed over my female and that was two years ago. Excuses have been that he ran her so hard that she would not come it heat! Total lie because she was spotting the day he picked her up ( I have 3 eye witnesses ). Then after a year I told him to just pay for her because she had been through two heat cycles and apparently he was not going to bred her or I wanted her back. Then I get the excuse that he was having some family issues and give him time, I did for about 3 months and still no money! So I want her back I told him but then I was told he had to sell her, ok so he has my money? Great! Wrong the next excuse was that he lost his job and had to get a new one and get back on his feet. Cough, Cough, Cough (Bullshit) so now I am pretty pissed but he said he would pay me $100 next week and then $100 for the next 4 weeks because he was only paid every two weeks. Ok and I will be dang if I didn't get the $100 wired to me but guess what? That was the last nickel I have seen and to honestly I am done with this guy. I was raised to help people that are in need or have fallen on hard times, I have given people dogs that did not have the money for one, I have bought pups for kids because I did not have one of my own to give them, and the truth is I do not need the money but this guy I a Class Act Lying Piece of crap that people need to know about. please do not trust this person or expect him to stick to his word. Steve I know you will see this and I am happy about that but do not PM me, call me, or text me because are deal is over. Can't wait to see you in the future

P.S. he is trying to sell rabbits on here so you have been warned.
Last edited by chris1971 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HAND ME DOWN BEAGLES

Re: Beware of Steve Prince (Blue Ribbon Beagles)

Post by HAND ME DOWN BEAGLES »

Just wondering if you still had the three legged female from a couple of years ago?

chris1971

Re: Beware of Steve Prince (Blue Ribbon Beagles)

Post by chris1971 »

No i gave her away to a guy in central Ky

MGB

Re: Beware of Steve Prince

Post by MGB »

You're not the first and won't be the last. :blackeye:

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

Damm Chris ,that's a mess.. Some folks just need good oh ass whooping!!
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

Be glad you only lost $400 dealing with this piece of crap... I am the guy that bred Diablo raised him then sold him to Steve Prince on payments.... yeah....you guessed it...then I have him half ownership of a male out of the same cross as Diablo just 6 months older....he forged my name and sold the dog for big money.....he takes a gun,knife and brass knuckles with him when he runs dogs because he has screwed over so many people.

By the way,he works in Portsmouth at the old oberlings Ford dealership it's a different name now and it's at 12th and Offner he is there from 8-5 with n hour lunch n he packs his but on Fridays he goes to sonic or Arby's lol
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

chris1971

Post by chris1971 »

Karma is a b!%\}h and he will get what he deserves some day

CASKEY'S KENNEL

Post by CASKEY'S KENNEL »

What Steve Prince phone number ?
What state does he live in?
If he's that kind of guy he could be using other names when he talks to people .
"WHERE THE DOGS DO THE TALKING"
Living with TINNITUS .
225-910-2900
BEAVERCREEK Karma KIckaz sister
HUNT-EM-UP BLAZER'S MARGRET. 5 AKC FC
IFC BANGOR'S BARKIN BLUE ELVIS 4 AKC FC

main event`s beagles

Post by main event`s beagles »

I heard today that STEVE PRINCE died and was buried last Saturday.
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S SAMMIE TO ME
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S ROXIE
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S JOE
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S COCO
LP RCH LPBCH BIG CITY'S CREEK
LP RCH LPBCH MAIN EVENT'S KILLA MASON