Got em sold mostly. Where to buy the mini?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mo. Beagler 5000

Got em sold mostly. Where to buy the mini?

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

If i understand it right garmin doesn't allow price drops on their new units so everyone sells them for the right price?

That leaves service....

Double u hunting offers 6 months extra warranty
Okie dog offers a free colored collar and set up.

Any other suppliers worth looking at? I think a two dog system is gonna be about 1149 or 1199.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

APFII

Re: Got em sold mostly. Where to buy the mini?

Post by APFII »

Double U Hunt are stand up guys . I highly recommend doing business with them. :D

Mo. Beagler 5000

They never have done me wrong on other items.

But mostly everyone I have bought dog stuff from has do with right by me

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

They also offer loaner units if u buy from them and have issue's with it . That's unheard from as far as I know .
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

REDDOGSTTF

Post by REDDOGSTTF »

Mo 5000 sent u a pm

cpuckett

Post by cpuckett »

Okie dog supply was one of the only dealers that even said Garmin was coming out with the mini's. Nobody else would say a word. Maybe they didn't know maybe they did. I'm not sure. But i do know Mike at okie dog supply could have sold me the TT15. But told ne to wait on the mini's. I called other places and ask them bout them and they told me they could assure me that there wasn't going to be any smaller collars for a while. Lion country supply told me that they were Garmins number 1 saler and they haven't heard nothing about it. So for that reason alone I would go with Mike at okie dog supply. He knew of them and was honest about them from the start.
Puckett's Ridge Squallin Kennel

REDDOGSTTF

Post by REDDOGSTTF »

Did your sport dog system sell?

Budd

Post by Budd »

I will always go with Double U. They have overnighted me stuff a few times, even sent me a chip while I was up in Canada running dogs for a week. Can't give at a reduced price for reasons posted above but sure made it up with extras. Have sent trade ins to them but they said to wait until new got to me so I wouldn't have a down day.

Mo. Beagler 5000

REDDOGSTTF wrote:Did your sport dog system sell?

Yathe garmin is up too a 400.00 bid and the sport dog sold two unit sold for 320 and I have two extra collars still for sale. One on ebay one I held off on....

I was offered only 350 for all of it on trade andnow I will end up with about 780.00 to put on my new systemwhen it is over.

If you wanna buy the collars they are on ebay in the link and I will send both collars for 140.00... that is what 1 new one costs. but you have to hit the buy it now button on ebay because if someone bids then I get bound by ebay and their rules. so we would have to do something about 90 for one on ebay and then mail the other 50 or something and I will ship both units right away though.
cpuckett wrote:Okie dog supply was one of the only dealers that even said Garmin was coming out with the mini's. Nobody else would say a word. Maybe they didn't know maybe they did. I'm not sure. But i do know Mike at okie dog supply could have sold me the TT15. But told ne to wait on the mini's.
That is awesome, but I wonder if 1 of 2 things didn't happen... Maybe LCS wasnt given the collars so they wouldn't have known and 2 maybe there is some sort of confidentiality that has to be adhered to because it affects garmins stock price with rumors and things and could violate federal law.

Either way, I can't wait to try out the new system and stop using two units and only having to pay a few hundred to do it is awesome.

Hare Chaser

Post by Hare Chaser »

Ditto on Double U. Bought my TT10's from them. Year later the light indicating the collar was on was not working right. Made a video of what it was doing and sent it to Buddy. He emailed me back and said send it to hm and give him the tracking # for verification. In turn he sent out a brand new one giving me the tracking # to replace it. No charge. These guys are also very tech savvy, are hunters themselves and use the product they sell. Down to earth good people.