Kentucky State Hunt Judges

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Nurse Laura

Kentucky State Hunt Judges

Post by Nurse Laura »

Just wanted to give a shout out to the judges at the Kentucky State Hunt this past weekend. They did a great job and had lots of real estate to cover keeping up with all of the running. I saw wide open running, thorn thickets that you just wanna say "you have got to be kidding", saw several spots that the dropped off straight down but none of it stopped these guys. AMAZING job to everyone that judged. I was very impressed by the volume of young judges there was, they were out every round and did a great job. I was very happy to see the next generation holding the score cards and stepping up to judge. Shawn Glenn and Nate Stephens, Nate and Zach Broadley, Cody Brown, Dalton Smith, Hunter Gray and Jacob Loy GREAT JOB this weekend.

CGS KENNEL SHAWN

Re: Kentucky State Hunt Judges

Post by CGS KENNEL SHAWN »

Very nice post and these young men carried a big load and made it possible for the hunt to be completed. A lot of them and or most of them judged between 6 to 8 rounds as well as some of the vets of judging which was also a big help it is hard to go 6 to 8 rounds no matter how old you are. Keep them young ones coming heard a lot of good comments about their efforts. Thanks guys
S&S KENNEL SHAWN
2013 Spring National Winner GRCH CGS To Hot Too Molly
LP RCH BAD HABIT
LP RCH Sadie Mae

jeremy rice

Post by jeremy rice »

the youth was impressive this weekend. Us as beaglers need to step up and support and be true sportsman and women when these fine young men step up to judge. they are our future and to me the are who will keep our sport going. Thank you guys for a job well done this weekend.
RICE'S BEAGLES
Jeremy, Amy
Zack,Ashlee Rice

Tuff-E-Nuff

Post by Tuff-E-Nuff »

Didn't win my cast but never the less sure had a couple very good judges, thumbs up to each and everyone of them.
Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles
Silas/Tracy Damron
FCLP Salem's Willy Nelson
GR R.CH Tuff-E-Nuff Annie
HOF Gr.RCh/GrB.Ch Tuff-E-Nuff Charm
Harrogate. TN.