For sure it's Springtime in east Tn.!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Shady Grove Beagles

For sure it's Springtime in east Tn.!

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

What a beautiful day! The daffodils are up in our meadow,the frogs are peeping,the thermometer is reading 55 degrees and my Tess female is getting as big as can be with a litter of Fly Man pups due in two weeks.
Buck rabbits MUST be breeding as I had two runs this morning that each lasted over an hour of hard running with the rabbits running far and wide and Rainy and Josie ran like they were on a rail.
Don't know how you all feel but I always have my absolute best running here in March and early April.
Up north it was always the "March hare" that took the dogs for some wicked good runs.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Mark T

Re: For sure it's Springtime in east Tn.!

Post by Mark T »

4 1/2 feet of crusty snow and 17 below zero yesterday morning. I wish the flowers where blooming, haven't seen grass in over 4 months. Your lucky Dana, good luck with the pups.

PREACHERS KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

sweet over here to dana .. good temps ,, tired of ice and snow for the year I keep this temps all year besides rabbit season then I go a little cooler lol
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

I limped out again this morning in crusty snow a few bunnies were out they ran to holes but here come the 50's next week thank the lord !
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

hlane

Post by hlane »

Looks like spring has sprung open in ohio! cant wait to pull some all nighters again!
Hammer Lane Kennels