branko dogs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

fast tracker

branko dogs

Post by fast tracker »

What type of hunt are you guys getting from the pure branko line of dogs.THANKS FOR ANY INFO.

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Re: branko dogs

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Branko's Blue Rider is a very busy hunter, a 10. He will hunt a little deep if that is what it takes to find and jump one. We have 2 purebred Branko females that have good hunt. ROWCO

pcable

Post by pcable »

Extremely hard hunt! My Clyde dog doesn't know when to let up! I also have some females that are Branko's AliBaba bred that have the same hard hunt!
IF A DOG WON'T HUNT, IT CAN'T JUMP RABBITS!!!
Owner Co-Owner
Cables Ragin' Recoil
Cables Rockin Ruby
Cables Tuff Baba Clyde
Martin's Holly Lynn
Wireman's Little Ann

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Friend that I sometimes run with has a male out of Spot x Maya [tight Lumberjack and Ali-Baba linebreeding ].Hunts hard on the run,good search,tireless.He also has a One Tough Ombre' female that hunts about the same as the male dog.Both dogs came from Branko as pups.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

I saw FC Branko's Cool Nellie run several times; ton of hunt & everything else. She was by Lumberjack & Arctic Cool(Ali-Baba x Sassy Sally).
FC Branko's Jackpot ( Jack of All Trades x Ruby Red- Copper Boy x Tootsie) was an extremely hard hunter.
I was told by a good source that IFC Branko's Casanova was weak on hunt. I also owned a bitch by Casanova that ran great, but lacked hunt.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

Blue Chaser

Post by Blue Chaser »

Mine hunted like crazy and was lightning fast but swung real wide. She would go in just about anything if she thought a rabbit was there and was direct from Branko's kennels out of warlock.