I Despise A Thief

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mike Gibeaut

I Despise A Thief

Post by Mike Gibeaut »

Came Home From Work Yesterday To Find Some THIEF Broke Into My House Stole A TV And A Laptop.Deputy Said It Was Snatch And Grab In And Out.Can't Describe The Feeling I Had Guess I Was Lucky Didn't Take More Wish I Had Been Here They Would Have Been Carried Out 12 Gauge with Double O Bockshot Would Have Seen To That.Just Had To Vent Can't Stand A Thief.Not A Bad @@@ Just Protect What Is Mine.
Mike Gibeaut
Listen to your Dogs With Your Ears Watch Them With Your Eyes Leave your Ego At Home

BCBeagles

Re: I Despise A Thief

Post by BCBeagles »

Hate to hear that Mike!!

I am seriously considering getting a home security system....shame it has come to that.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Had one of my game cameras stolen. Seen tracks all the way up to it.

I lose a lot of faith in people!!
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Casey Harner wrote:Had one of my game cameras stolen. Seen tracks all the way up to it.

I lose a lot of faith in people!!

It's bad here in Michigan with game cameras tree stands . :mad2:
TheJohnBirchSociety

rabbitearl

Post by rabbitearl »

They got me last year.what is so bad about it the lawmen catch them three weeks later cause they never stop.Never hear anything about it again. The law will do nothing about it.Slap them on the hand and tell them not to do it again. The way the law is. IT is to pretect them not you. I wish hanging would come back in so everybody will see what will happen to a thief. I would bet that would slow it down.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

rabbitearl wrote:They got me last year.what is so bad about it the lawmen catch them three weeks later cause they never stop.Never hear anything about it again. The law will do nothing about it.Slap them on the hand and tell them not to do it again. The way the law is. IT is to pretect them not you. I wish hanging would come back in so everybody will see what will happen to a thief. I would bet that would slow it down.

I don't know where you live, but our police officers do a lot to keep our homes safe. The officers here will arrest with no questions when it come to stealing. I agree that the old judging system of the west would make people think different about stealing and other things.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

BrownBear

Post by BrownBear »

Sorry to here about your break in. You loose your sense security and of your home being your castle. We were hit 3 times last summer. It didn't stop until they burnt down 2 skid steers and $80,000 truck at another business and broke into a families home at 2 in the morning while they were home. They finally got them on 5 places. Check around, you won't be the only one. When we went to courts it was like a revolving door of these idiots. The only thing I can say is the squeaky wheel get's the grease when it comes to the prosecutors office. The police gather the evidence and if stay in touch with them they may tie it together. The prosecutor is one in the end that has to push it thru. Don't let them them ignore you. We finally got them to set down with all 5 families and wouldn't agree to just let them go.

Schag

Post by Schag »

Mike Gibeaut wrote:Came Home From Work Yesterday To Find Some THIEF Broke Into My House Stole A TV And A Laptop.Deputy Said It Was Snatch And Grab In And Out.Can't Describe The Feeling I Had Guess I Was Lucky Didn't Take More Wish I Had Been Here They Would Have Been Carried Out 12 Gauge with Double O Bockshot Would Have Seen To That.Just Had To Vent Can't Stand A Thief.Not A Bad @@@ Just Protect What Is Mine.
Sorry to hear that...scary.

warddog

Post by warddog »

last year on our hunting lease a group of about three guys stole numerous trail cams as well as tree stands. These idiots were caught red handed when other trail cams that they didn't see caught them in the act. We never heard what actually happened to them but they were relatives of the farmer that had land adjacent to our hunting lease property that were NOT members of our lease. I had an expensive 15' tower tri-pod blind that they couldn't walk out with so they tipped it over. I had no trial cam catching them doing it and of course they stated they didn't do it as it must have been the wind although it had been there for about 6 years through all kinds of storms.

gfedor

Post by gfedor »

Its horrible here in nj, private or state land, doesnt matter, treestands, cameras,blinds are stolem at a alarming rate.

retired4now740

Post by retired4now740 »

Hey Mike sorry for your intrusion. Charleston and Huntington are both bad for B&E as the drugers will do anything for $ I also hate a liar and a thief.
Life is too short to run UGLY DOGS

bigcfromrbc

Post by bigcfromrbc »

People will do anything for that next fix. It's a shame really. We see people out in public every day high as kites. Law does nothing about it. Heck where I live you call for a cop to show up it takes about three hours for them to finally show. Dirty shame.

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

I've worked the Fall Store Event at Jays in Michigan several times and they always said the best time to sell a Treestand was the second day of archery Season, cause on Opening day is The Day that Guys discover that Their Treestand was Stolen! I'm hard pressed to leave anything in the woods very Long... Sad Deal all around when Hunters cant even leave something in the woods. Its getting Worse everywhere....
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best