Beagle Found in Nashport, Ohio near Dillon Wildlife area

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Beagle Found in Nashport, Ohio near Dillon Wildlife area

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Here is an email I received today from a coworker and she asked me to post here....

"You are a rabbit hunter, aren’t you? We have a lost beagle at our house. He has been there since 7/2. Someone found him near the intersection of 146 and 586 in Nashport. We live in the neighborhood right off of Rt. 146. They brought this dog around the neighborhood looking for his owner. Our neighbor assumed he was my husband’s and kept him. He is not ours, but we have an empty pen at the moment, so we put him there for the weekend. We have called the pound and shelter in Muskingum and Licking counties, posted him on facebook. We can’t seem to find his owner. His nails were really long, but otherwise he looks well cared for. He is wearing an orange collar, so I am assuming he is someone’s hunting dog. Such a sweet little dog. Would like to find his home. It seems like rabbit hunters make connections, so thought I’d give it a shot and ask you if you know of anyone who may live in Nashport or run dogs at Dillon who has a male beagle missing."

PM me if you know the owner.