papers

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

scott calkins

Re: papers

Post by scott calkins »

ya i got a set for ya but u will n0t like were i stick them . :moon: it would be a uncomfortable ride home. :angryfire:
I will not follow where the path may lead; but I will go where there is no path, and leave a trail. LORD HELP ME BE THE PERSON MY DOG THINKS I,AM!!!

R and D kennels

Post by R and D kennels »

ken pack wrote:That's his name Brian Begley I do know he has pee off a few people on this Board for saying he what pup and not reply when they're ready for pick-up. And he has a different handle on this Board he also goes by too :!:

Ken

I searched his past posts he has listed phone numbers and his name as as Brien. So, a facebook search with the name Brien in Berea Kentucky came up. The spelling of his name makes it easier to search also. I'm sure the registries would love to add his name to the list of no longer can register dogs!
R and D's Mr Wiz: GRHBCH Little Mighty Ozzy x GRHBCH White River Isabelle

Ridge View

Post by Ridge View »

Begley surely you didn't post this?

shawnfrazier

Post by shawnfrazier »

That is shamefull to think a hard workin guy spends money on a papered hound and this guy rips em off shamefull and bad for the sport

pilotknob

Post by pilotknob »

I'm from Berea and I don't know who this guy is.I know a lot of the houndsmen in this area and have never herd his name before.If you got hacked hope you can get to the bottom of it.George Greenwell
Last edited by pilotknob on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wired up

Post by wired up »

This is Brent Centers and I just want everyone to know when I was partners with Brien for a couple of years I assure you that the dogs I had and the pups that I sold while I was partners with him are legit if you have any questions you can call me ( 859-200-5811) Brent Centers

da ridgetop

Post by da ridgetop »

Don't know why you would post crap like that but there are plenty of good houndsmen in berea ky I think he just barkin in a check and begin mouthy probably just joking but not a joking matter Donald Alexander
Take a ride on the SHORTBUS

da ridgetop

Post by da ridgetop »

Known Brent centers all my life his honesty has never been questioned by me
Take a ride on the SHORTBUS

RunRabbitRun

Post by RunRabbitRun »

I don't who the faggot was that hacked my account but you can kiss my ass. For all of you guys who would even think I would do anything like that YOU can kiss my ASS too!!!!

RunRabbitRun

Post by RunRabbitRun »

Thanks Donald!

RunRabbitRun

Post by RunRabbitRun »

Taking deposits on male

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

I hope this is a joke there enough Fake paper out there btw do you live in GA ! :roll:
TheJohnBirchSociety

RunRabbitRun

Post by RunRabbitRun »

I don't know who in the HELL done this, but I changed my password F**ck Face!!! Sorry to anyone who was offended by the piece of Sh*t Prankster. I am sorry.

RunRabbitRun

Post by RunRabbitRun »

My name is Brien Begley and my address is 9257 N. Wilderness Rd. Berea , Ky (859)248-2259. Call me if you wanna talk