Them buckeyes and big ten football..lmao.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Emma's Beagles

Re: Them buckeyes and big ten football..lmao.

Post by Emma's Beagles »

On the brighter side for you buckeye fans Braxton miller is coming back next year....after the punishment and sin Clemson put on him, sure hope he doesn't have to face an sec team next year. He caved in on the pressure last night, couldn't take the heat. Roll tide and roll sec.

Emma's Beagles

Post by Emma's Beagles »

I sure hope some of you buckeye and big ten fans aren't kennel blind with your dogs like you are your college football teams. Sure as hell would explain some things though. Again my crimson tide got embarrassed but at least my conference has a winning bowl record. Unlike that power conference. (Powder puff conference) with 2 wins. Lmao. 7 in a row champions for the sec may not be 8 but sure as more then your conference. It's alright boys not everybody is sec quality. It's great to be southern bred, southern born and southern by the grace of god. Just like hAnk jr said the south is gonna rattle again..think we done a little more than rattle...only gonna get better with this new payoff starting next year. Roll tide. Roll sec

Emma's Beagles

Post by Emma's Beagles »

Vandy wins makes us 6-2 What's the bug ten record again? That power conference.

foxxy

Post by foxxy »

Emma's Beagles wrote:I sure hope some of you buckeye and big ten fans aren't kennel blind with your dogs like you are your college football teams.
I hope your dogs aint as mouthy as you are. :lol:
DNA Jenny
Windy Ridge Lightning
Coal Runs Bowser
Coal Runs Lacey
Coal Runs Cappy
Coal Runs Amp
Coal Runs Yoshi
Lp r ch Turbos Grand Pappy Happy

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

To be honest I didn't watch a single game....out running dogs. I'm Michigan State Fan and happy for their season but I quit watching sports when I left high school. Played 3 sports and didn't feel the need to live vicariously through another team or conference. Not sure what all the obsession is about.

Emma did you have anything to do with the SEC winning 6 games. To me that's like getting excited when Branko makes another Field Champion and making fun of another kennel for not being as good....

SEC is best football conference, they pay more for coaches....look at Nick Saban. He had couple nice years at Michigan State and the SEC opened up the pocket book and paid him ridiculous money. They pay more than NFL teams. You will never convince me they don't do same with players....they get caught every time they investigate.

All the money sort of takes the glory out of it.....
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Lol. Some folks amaze me!

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

Emma's Beagles wrote: Think I would shoot myself if a darn buckeye ever whipped my ass, to be honest.
Your gettin a little carried away.

Andy C

Post by Andy C »

Missouri seemed to handle moving to your power conference pretty well huh

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

I think Emma was hitting the shine bottle last night again! Lol

yoteslayer

Post by yoteslayer »

I cant wait for the ass beating that Florida state is gonna put on Auburn tomorrow night.

jim matuszewski

Post by jim matuszewski »

half the student athletes in most sec schools aren't there to be student just athletes . as part of the pre game stats for these bowl games they should post the teams average gpa and the graduation rate of opposing coaches . the sec might be the best football conference in America , top to bottom I don't think there is to many conferences with better student athletes than the big 10. GO BADGERS! :D

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

jim matuszewski wrote:half the student athletes in most sec schools aren't there to be student just athletes . as part of the pre game stats for these bowl games they should post the teams average gpa and the graduation rate of opposing coaches . the sec might be the best football conference in America , top to bottom I don't think there is to many conferences with better student athletes than the big 10. GO BADGERS! :D
All of that is published and newspapers and the NCAA follows that closely. SEC is no academic conference but Vandy Mizzou Florida have super high APR and graduation rates. Mizzou has consistently been top 10 in the country for 8 out of the last ten years. If it were not for players leaving to pro sports Easley we would lead the nation in graduation rates and honors athletes. Can't fault the university because their kids leave to make millions. Isn't that why people go to college anyway? To earn more money?
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Farm dog

Post by Farm dog »

Emma made you tube. Look up crazy bama fan and look what she did to the OU fan.

Chippewa01

Post by Chippewa01 »

Basket case......thanks for the laugh haha

Unless it's a BCS bowl game they really don't matter.....Every other "bowl"game is just two teams playing a game with some crazy name put on it from whoever forked out the most cash...

So in BCS bowls the SEC is 0-1 soon to be 0-2, Big Ten 1-1...no one cares about the Buffalo wild wings Bowl, etc...I didn't even know Mizzu was playing Friday until Saturday morning..and ESPN normally does a very good job of "promoting" SEC and it's games..
http://www.chippewa-valley-kennels.webs.com
Home of
Ch HbCh Buckeye Bear of Brush
PcH GrHbCh Chippewa Bear Cub
GrHbCh Chippewa Little Rachel

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Emma I thought you lived in ky? Wouldn't that make you true Blue? Don't be ashamed to say ky football sucks. Hey I just lost charlie strong today, I would take Myers or Sabin any day.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.