Duck Dynasty

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

MGT

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post by MGT »

I back Phil :approve:

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Mybeagles summed it up well. They speak and are applauded for there "bravery", that is the folks living the life of there "choice"....

A conservative speaks and he is a biggot and is homophobic..... common sense is a thing of the past, freedom of speech on its way there as well.

indiana mike

Post by indiana mike »

The bible is very clear on the issue and although he wasn't very articulate he was correct. The gay lobby has managed to twist the logic around such that anyone who doesn't completely support their behavior as normal is either mentally ill "homophobia" or evil and intolerant. In other words they have no problem at all judging others or calling them names.

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

Phil :thumbsup:

IRON EAGLE

Post by IRON EAGLE »

I back him 100% He was just saying what the bible says. 1 COR CH 6:9,10 :check: That"s why we need JESUS ! :nod:
J.D. CASEY (606) 344-2826 CELL
(606)261-7849 HOME

CASEY'S WEEKEND WARRIOR KENNELS
ONLY ONE WAY = JESUS CHRIST!!!

DHKENNELS

Post by DHKENNELS »

:check: :check: :check: :check: :check: :check: :check: :check:

warddog

Post by warddog »

I don't know about the bible, the liberal or the conservative aspect of this issue as none of those have any legalities to them but rather a Constitutional issue. It appears to me that Phil has had his first Amendment Constitutional rights violated in every aspect. He has suffered a loss of his freedom of religion and his freedom of speech to which many of us have taken the OATH to protect, including ALL politicians. I have already signed the petition to reinstate Mr. Robertson but I actually feel that he should file a Federal law suit for violation of his Constitutional rights. A&E claim to not have violated them BUT when one suffers an adverse impact from an action they took with the root cause being a Constitutional right they have violated them. Yes, he said what he said and they fired him for saying them and what he said was his religious belief ALL bound within the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution exactly as the gay community claim it is their right. I will not cast any stones upon bible believers, liberals, conservations, or gays but what I will cast stones at is a violation of one's FREEDOM to be or not to be any of them.

Will05

Post by Will05 »

Wsullivan777@gmail.com
Home of :
Sullivan's Sadie MaePatch
Sullivan's MollyPatch

PoCo SLUG

Post by PoCo SLUG »

:check:

APFII

Post by APFII »

warddog wrote:I don't know about the bible, the liberal or the conservative aspect of this issue as none of those have any legalities to them but rather a Constitutional issue. It appears to me that Phil has had his first Amendment Constitutional rights violated in every aspect. He has suffered a loss of his freedom of religion and his freedom of speech to which many of us have taken the OATH to protect, including ALL politicians. I have already signed the petition to reinstate Mr. Robertson but I actually feel that he should file a Federal law suit for violation of his Constitutional rights. A&E claim to not have violated them BUT when one suffers an adverse impact from an action they took with the root cause being a Constitutional right they have violated them. Yes, he said what he said and they fired him for saying them and what he said was his religious belief ALL bound within the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution exactly as the gay community claim it is their right. I will not cast any stones upon bible believers, liberals, conservations, or gays but what I will cast stones at is a violation of one's FREEDOM to be or not to be any of them.
What one says has repercussions ,freedom of speech only protects us from government action. Phil had the right to say what he said. Gentlemans quarterly had the right to print what he said. The owners of the show have the right to stop his employment if they so wish. I do not see where any ones freedom was violated. Martin Bashir was fired from CNN because of comments he made about Sara Palin . He had the right to say them and CNN had the right to fire him. What we say has repercussions. Freedom of speech only protects us from the goverment. In my opinion .

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Wardog,

This is just one of many Constitutional right that have been violated recently. This current administration to include both sides of Congress have acted in complete disregard for the Constitution and sometimes disdain for it when it interferes with their radical agendas. I'm not certain what the exact result of all this disregard will be other than to say it will be very bad. Will God spare this nation for even 10 righteous men?

APFII,

Does that include our right to bear arms or choose what medical insurance I need for my family? The government has certainly looking to take those away. The government is designed to speak or represent the people but that is not happening .
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

steveh

Post by steveh »

Honestly we need more people like Phil. He has core beliefs and sticks to them and is not afraid to say them. Our govt has given the power to these rights groups where nobody else is allowed to have an opinion and speak freely. we live in a country where it is ok to protest at a soldiers funeral that was killed in combat that died protecting our freedoms but god forbid you say something about gay marriage.

At my sons high school he had 2 gay kids in his class. My son couldnt give his girlfriend a kiss in hall but these 2 were allowed to make out. All the kids were instructed that if they said anything to them or made jokes about it they would get in trouble. So, 2 kids dictated 600 kids.

I for one dont care if you are gay, what race or religion. But I am fed up where so few get the attention. So, I do support Phil, and I do support Ted because these guys have the balls to say what they want.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Go Phil ! A six old boy got sent home from school because he told his classmates Xmas . :angryfire:
TheJohnBirchSociety

fatboy

Post by fatboy »

Tolerence is what they push on us today. Embrace the difference, be politically correct. These are our problems. We should not have to support something that is wrong. We should be able to voice our opinion and not be put down. Say the honest truth to the wrong person and they try to punish you.

jt's kennel

Post by jt's kennel »

This is not really about freedom of speech, it's about an employe speaking his mind witch is not tolerated by many employers. At any job you cannot do as you please without punishment. I can't do or say certain things at work but outside of it I can do as I please.