Thanks Josh Wright and Laura Wells

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Joseph J Murphy

Thanks Josh Wright and Laura Wells

Post by Joseph J Murphy »

The family wants to say a very special thanks to Josh Wright and Laura Wells for all their work toward the upcoming Joe Murphy Memorial Hunt.You two have put forth huge efforts to make this hunt special. When Josh said he wanted to do this ,I was tickled to death to have my Dads name attached to a hunt.There is nothing that would have pleased him more. From the first announcement of this hunt we started hearing from people who are coming in for it.Many of whom are driving a good distance to be part of it .We appreciate you all and look forward to seeing you there.

Joseph J Murphy
Bring on Dream Team 3 !!!!!!

Murphy's Kennel

Re: Thanks Josh Wright and Laura Wells

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

I am truly humbled by all the calls and texts from people wishing they could be there! And the ones coming to and the ones who are making this hunt happen. WOW is all I can say.... Probably hadnt been this hyped up about a hunt in a long time. My Gdad is up there smiling! Thanks everyone this means a lot...... See everyone in the morning :D
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

Joseph J Murphy

We have lost a few this week due to work ,rabbit season just coming in and to other commitments but looks like there is still gonna be a good turnout and it should be a great hunt. Like Bryan I am very excited about the response to this hunt.This week I have talked to people that I hadn't heard from in years .Some just messaged me to say they were sorry they couldn't be there and others that said they would be there with bells on.Either way it was good to hear from you all.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Hope you guys have a great time 8am saturday morning trying to get a injection pump on a dirtymax, guys broke down from alabama trying to get home.Gotta help a brother out.......................... :cry: .....
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Nurse Laura

Post by Nurse Laura »

Thanks Jay, great hunt for the memory of a super man. Enjoyed visiting with everyone especially getting to put faces with names and voices of your sisters. Josh and Amanda did a great job hosting this hunt. Congrats to the winners and those who placed in it. Big ol congrats to Brian winning the opens and grands in such an emotional hunt for the Murphy family I am sure these 2 wins mean more than anything.

Kenny VanHoose

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

Congrats to all who won and placed ! Wish I could've been there and plan to try to make it next year :D
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl

Joseph J Murphy

Kenny :
We would have loved to have you .It was a great hunt.A birdy told me that 2014's hunt is gonna be in late spring .I look for it to be even better.

J Murphy