I'm looking for a stud dog in SW Ohio or Northern Kentucky

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Scot

I'm looking for a stud dog in SW Ohio or Northern Kentucky

Post by Scot »

I'm lookin for a 13" or smaller tri-color male to breed my female pup starter. Must be registered and a solig gun dog from good hunting stock. I'll pay a reasonable fee or trade for one of the pups. She is coming in to heat now so if you have a suitable dog or know of one please call me or leave a reply and I'll call you. Scot Ferguson (513) 528-6303. Thanks in advance.

MIKE BELLAMY

Post by MIKE BELLAMY »

I HAVE A SMALL MALE LIKE YOU WANT WITH A GREAT PEDIGREE !!! $ 100.00 STUD FEE ON HIM !!! SEE HIS PEDIGREE BELOW 419-227-9454
FTC Able's East Coast Trimmer
FTC Branko's Jack of All Trades
FTC Branko's Close Call Girl
FTC Branko's Happy Go Lucky
FTC Otterbrook Sam
Branko's Speedy Devil
FTC Branko's Pretty Freckles
MALE STUD
IFC Branko's Cooper Boy
IFC Branko's Ali-Baba
Branko's Double Ann
UKC HBC Giovanni's Tiny Lady
IFC Branko's Round Pond Mr T
Giovanni's Black Little T
Round Pond Oreo
T

Rick G

Post by Rick G »

I highly recomend IFC Branko's Proper Baron. I hunted over this little hound for many seasond here in NY. He still holds the record for the youngest IFC in history.
His producing power is proven, as he has been in the top 10 of Better Beaglings sire of the year award ( and more than half of the top ten dogs are often dead by the time its posted) He is a good all around hound with a great nose. Baron is at stud in Berea KY with Boyd Campbell and I think his fee is $200. He's now around 10yrs old so I wouldnt wait to get some of him in my kennel.
oh ya, he is a true 13", not a 14" with an official measurment card. Hope this helped in your search. happy Holiday's!!

M - BELLAMY BEAGLES.NET

Post by M - BELLAMY BEAGLES.NET »

SEE http://www.beagles.net/stud.htm FOR BEAGLE STUD DOGS !!!!!!! MANY MORE COMING SOON !!!!!!!!

dawgydawg67

Post by dawgydawg67 »

! have 2 13" males for stud. One is a Grand Rabbit Champion and Show Champion needing only one more win to Grand out on the bench. He's the 1996 Reserve Champion Class hound of the year and the 1997 Ohio State Champion of Grand Chapions. His breeding has Indian Hills Major and Branko. The other male has 2 licensed wins in AKC Large pack and I will be trying to finish him this year. His breeding is Lake Ogemaw Casey. Stud fee is 100.00 for either dog. I also live in southern Ohio
my e-mail address is dawgydawg67@yahoo.com
Dawgy
Unless your the lead dog the view never changes