ANY IDEAS

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chapkosbeagles

ANY IDEAS

Post by chapkosbeagles »

my datona dog just came into heat and she is reproducing very well. i am thinking of breeding her again but unsure what too cross her too as the first 2 crosses are what i was looking for. she is the total package 15 inch bitch. all casey and snapps blood

Budd

Re: ANY IDEAS

Post by Budd »

chapkosbeagles wrote: the first 2 crosses are what i was looking for.
Then why you asking? Sounds like you already found the answer.

PREACHERS KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

if the other 2 were pretty much same cross find something half of that and half of something else that runs like u want then u can cross those together
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

the first 2 crosses were with different males. i am one that likes a big mix of blood in his kennel. i am just looking for opeions on some males, as i have not been traveling to watch dogs run as of late. budd i just dont cram my kennel full of the greenbay stuff and i crossed her with tank once. dog s are 8 months old and are all running well. i also crossed her with maple road lucky and kept two i will line up against anything. look for him to dominate. they are 14 months old. now i am looking to cross her to something different.

NeilKimbrel7

Post by NeilKimbrel7 »

Does distance matter? I just tried bumper to bumper to one of my females. Full 15 fast get hooked type dog with great hunt.
HOF LPGRCH GRPCH FCGD Kimbrel's Kickem Up Kane
Kimbrel's Flyby Foxy lady
Kimbrel’s Rock
Peeple’s Naughty Girl

BAOTB

PREACHERS KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

you asked for ideas i gave you one ..
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

i am following ya preacher. looking as we speak

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

IFC blackie
TheJohnBirchSociety

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

jeff zambron has a male the is casy and schnapps. I beleave his name is taz, also he has a male that is schnapps top and some old branko on the bottom called razor.

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

think i am going to give hollister a ccall and see about taking her back to cole. daytona is a grandpup to little and cole is out of him. should line up good

bill (flint river )

both thos hounds of jeff are out of little.

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

i seen the one run at a yound age and he did very well. he was a nice dog than. i like the little stuff too i have had good luck with it

bill (flint river )

i had a real nice young male out of little and Dixie, he looked really good at a young age, just wouldn't shut up in the kennel . so I got ride of him. he would have made a hella off a hound tho.

HAREHOUND

Post by HAREHOUND »

a young male that i ran with that i thought was super nice is plover river jack (cedar beck oliver x cedar run little bugsy). he was by me at dan johnson's and went to john dahn in michigan. i would sure like to get one of mine bred to him.

mooredog

GRHBCH No Luck Red Falcon of Crowtown

Post by mooredog »

-------------------------------------------------------------Bright's Spirited Buddy (FC Townlines Johnny Paycheck)
--------------------------------------------------FC Lake Ogemaw Casey
------------------------------------------------------------Ausable River Stacy
-------------------------------GRHBCH Thirtyoughtsix Blitz (Gridiron All Out Blitz A.K.C)
------------------------------------------------------------Larsen's Johnny Cash (FC townlines Jonny Paycheck x FC Jim's Midnight Satin)
-------------------------------------------------Larsen's Jody
------------------------------------------------------------Larsen's Penny Pincher
--GRHBCH No Luck Red Falcon of Crowtown
------------------------------------------------------------Welch's Clyde
-------------------------------------------------Smith's Weedeater Tipper
---------------------------------------------------------- -Reba Fox's runner
------------------------------thirtyoughsix Red Stelph (akc Opperman Crazy Red)
-----------------------------------------------------------Throops Bull (Shoreacres Pond Beaver x Shoreacres susie)
-------------------------------------------------HBCH Hollywood Calendar Girl
----------------------------------------------------------- Larsen's Native Girl (A.R.H.A World Champion & H.O.F) Larsen's Johnny Cash x coyne's princess
Paul Moore
http://www.moorebeagles.com
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box