Sorry to thows I offended

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chapkosbeagles

Sorry to thows I offended

Post by chapkosbeagles »

I am sorry to thows I have offended on this board over the years. It has been brought to my attention that I am disrespectfull at times. That my ward are harsh an hurt feelings. As I read thew some of my post. what I call calling it how I see it can be highly offensive to some. Well I am sorry for that . I understand that things sound so much more harsh on the computer. I dont proof read anything. Once I type it its like I said it.

So all an all sorry to all I have teased,taunted,heckled,and just been plain nasty too. I dont think I got the best hounds I just tell u what they do. If u dought what I say hay than come watch these hounds run. In the wild big state ground where coyotes chase rabbits. If what I say are lies than call me a lier or stupid. Another wood for stupid is (ignorant) lack of knowledge. (i admit got thown out of spelling alot) my mouth go figure. But far from stupid

I no my words are harsh and at times just funny. Sorry for that. When the board gets boreing I stir things up to getter roleing. Kind like a beagle blowing a hole in the ground.
I told my self I was not going to post on here unless it positive.
like I said I apoligize to whom I have offended. I have been to them akc trials I could say more bad than good. As I have in the past.

littlewoody

Re: Sorry to thows I offended

Post by littlewoody »

Dont worry about it we are all big boys. That what real men do talk bs to each other. I got a good laugh out of it! :lol: :lol:
TheJohnBirchSociety

Dillinger09

Post by Dillinger09 »

Bit young for a mid life crisis aren't ya chap? All in all the light hearted prob found this post "touching". It's to bad as I found your bizarre was of thinking entertaining!

Donnie Durbin

Post by Donnie Durbin »

I here tell you have some fast dogs also! ;)

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

No crisis :lol:
:cool:

Donnie Durbin

Post by Donnie Durbin »

Sure would like to see them. My Son has a 18 month old and a 8 month old out of Reggie line than can fly. They caught two this year. :shock:

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

I think of it like a good smart dog running in a pack..........they learn which dogs to honor and which ones to ignore because they're full of crap!!! :lol: ;)

Just teasing ya..........I couldn't help myself.

I'll admit to me you've come across as a little arrogant at times but like you said things that get typed on here don't always get taken exactly the way they were meant to be...........I say no harm no foul. Stir the pot all you like, I say as long as we're all being respectful then it shouldn't matter. :nod:
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

oef10

Post by oef10 »

Getting something to come off in witing how you said and meant it is very hard. Sarcasm and jokes can be taken as rude or offensive. Im a college student with all A's, so i would know. that last sentence was sarcastic but written it comes off as im an arrogant guy who is smarter than everyone else on the forum. If you had said what you said in spoken word "at the feed mill" i think it would have been taken much different.
Nathan Hanna
(616) 826-1019
HANNA'S IRON RAKKASAN
HANNA'S BLUE 3 BRAVO

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

chappy, you sorry bast@rd you don't have to apologize to no one. like woody said we are all big boys and if they can't take it don't read it.........bottom line :shock:

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Make no mistake Chaps, i have pizzed off more than a few. BTW I do have the best hounds out there just ask me :moon:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

Sorry I offended u mr hanna. I never was smart enough to attend collage. I olny graduated with a 3.9 gpa what ever that means. I am a comman sence type of guy. I dident mean to sound so sarcastic. I apologize. :cool:

oef10

Post by oef10 »

You didnt offend me, i was just trying to point out the differences in written word and spoken word. My comment about college was sarcasam cuz im far from a all A student. No offence taken and none meant. As far as im concerned you did nothing that warrented an appolaogy. Keep telling it like you feel.
Nathan Hanna
(616) 826-1019
HANNA'S IRON RAKKASAN
HANNA'S BLUE 3 BRAVO

gun runner

Post by gun runner »

I have always said call it the way you see it,this world would be a better place.I could not even think of rabbit hunting with out all the cracks on the dogs and people.If i think my dogs are the best i will call it out quick,and if i get beat so be it.I love to talking sh*t i will even do it to people i do not know,but still have respect for them also.Its all out of fun and most people will talk it right back. :nod:
LYNCH MOB KENNEL

LITAWAY'S CAPITAIN COLT COMMANDER
AWFULBAWLIN SMOKEN RED RYDER

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

gun runner wrote:I have always said call it the way you see it,this world would be a better place.I could not even think of rabbit hunting with out all the cracks on the dogs and people.If i think my dogs are the best i will call it out quick,and if i get beat so be it.I love to talking sh*t i will even do it to people i do not know,but still have respect for them also.Its all out of fun and most people will talk it right back. :nod:

you got it. :check:

Newt

Post by Newt »

I understand perfectly Chap, its hard to be humble when you're great. We have to learn to try harder. :lol: