Tritronics G3 Expandable Trashbreaker

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wingmaster_01

Tritronics G3 Expandable Trashbreaker

Post by wingmaster_01 »

What's a used 3-Dog expandable Trashbreaker worth. Has carrying case, cradles, owners manual, same as the day i bought it and works fine. PM if interested.
Thanks in advance,
Alan Plum
Alan Plum
Stoney Creek Kennels
Edinburg, Va
703-926-2032

Home of FC Whitney Creek Captain Jack

east80kennels

Re: Tritronics G3 Expandable Trashbreaker

Post by east80kennels »

depends on several things, how many collars u have and how old it is shape it is in ect.

lebro

Post by lebro »

$50, ill take it. no really just do search on equiptment for sale and see what others have sold for.
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

lebro wrote:$50, ill take it. no really just do search on equiptment for sale and see what others have sold for.
I have seen several with 3 collars, transmitter, 3 charging cradles for collars and charging cradle for transmitter go for $500.00 and they looked almost like new and I have seen a couple go cheaper.

wingmaster_01

Post by wingmaster_01 »

Good deal,
i was figuring around $500.00. 3 collars,Transmitter, Transmitter case, 2 cradles for the collars and the cradle for the Transmitter. They show the normal everyday use but nothing is beat up, chipped or broken. i will post a picture when i get a chance.
Thanks guy's,
Alan
Alan Plum
Stoney Creek Kennels
Edinburg, Va
703-926-2032

Home of FC Whitney Creek Captain Jack