13/14/15 Drummond

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tsa la gi

13/14/15 Drummond

Post by Tsa la gi »

Have a couple pic`s of Blue Sly and Gang. Gary killed his first Hare and looks like every one had a great time.
Left to right Phil, Scott, Gary, Tony, Joe, Brian and Jeramie, Hounds lookin at ya Jewell, Amanda was camera shy.

The next pic is opening day duck season, Elizabeth was designated duck caller. Left to right Scott, Elizaeth, Jeramie, Phil and Bear.

BEAGLEBLUES

Re: 13/14/15 Drummond

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

Those are some great pictures. I am especially fond of the duck pictures . I love th chocolate lab. Hey, is the gentleman in the second picture the same guy in the rabbit cleaning video that was linked here? I saw it on YouTube and then as it here. He looks like the same guy. Side question, hows he yote hounds coming ?

Jamey

Tsa la gi

Post by Tsa la gi »

Beagleblues, not sure about the first question. The yote hounds will get a work out next week. Have waited till deer season was completely out Jan 1. Can`t go this weekend, have to go to hammerenpatches in Ohio and pick up my two bred Bitches.
Never did Duck hunt nor Turkey hunt but it all looks invitein.

Come Run

ackerhunter4life

Post by ackerhunter4life »

thats nice i went up there once its nice congrats on the kills hope you had a good time
brian ackerman

BG BEAGLER

Post by BG BEAGLER »

Yes that's tony eyers he was in the rabbit cleaning video Hea a great judge in Akc midwest
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels

chris1971

Post by chris1971 »

Havn't seen him judge but he is drinking a good beer!