Gun control or nut job control???

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Dave Swiger

Gun control or nut job control???

Post by Dave Swiger »

Where do you think the control should be?

Dave

hskennels69

Re: Gun control or nut job control???

Post by hskennels69 »

The freakin idiots think they are gonna take our guns, it's not the guns that kill it's the DUMB A$$ behind it. Then only the CRIMINALS will have guns how is that gonna workout, REAL SMART...I'll tell ya what they will pry my gun from my cold dead body for real....All I can say is for those of you who don't want to give up your guns you better stock up on ammo...Either they will try to take our guns or TAX ammo so much you won't be able to afford to shoot your guns...I feel very sad for those families that lost their babies but taking guns away isn't the answer....
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

Seth Shipman

Post by Seth Shipman »

Nut job control, they need to focus on getting people help that need it instead of worrying about guns.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

There will ALWAYS be access to guns, even if regulated more strictly. Black market will simply run the guns however they like. Control people by helping them and teaching them the right thing. This boy needed full time attention as his mother stated to her friends. He should not have access to the guns, but he killed to get them. My prayers to the families. Put God in the for front and see if changes occur!!

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

Would there be mass out cry for gun control, if I told you a story of a man that killed 16, 9 were children and not one word of gun control. Read on

In a massacre that expresses the brutality and horror of the entire American war in Afghanistan, an Army staff sergeant walked into a village in rural Kandahar province early Sunday morning and murdered 16 people, nine of them children.
Was it the gun or the person holding the gun?

Dave

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Our goverment can not control welfare, now guns? I dont see anyone needing a semi auto other than law enforcment and Military. Thats not too pizz anyone off statement i just dont see a need. There is a answer however i dont have it, wish i did. I am sure however our leaders will devise a plan everyone can bitzh about or live with. As far as stocking up on Ammo once again i own several shotguns mostly pumps i got maybe 2 boxes of shells and my boys will smoke most of that shooting birds and rabbits. As for me maybe i am wrong but i am not a Doomsday Prepper. When the lord decides its over its over, we cant shoot our way out of it. Better build your stock in god and leave them guns alone. ;)
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

It was said one time, "those who would sacrifice Liberty for safety, deserve neither".

What if the "nut" had drove his car at a high rate of speed through the middle of the playground during recess?, should we outlaw cars and go back to the horse buggy? :shock:

Never waste a good crisis full of emotion. I only hope levelheads prevail... :blackeye:

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

If u take the gun thell use a bow. Take the bow an thell use a sword. Take the sword and thell use a knife. Take the knife and thell use a stick

Crazy people kill people not the guns

peytonbeagles

Post by peytonbeagles »

Today here in Ky on the news currently three school have threats 2 bomb 1 threat just to kill people, countless post on gun control?? I don't get that one. 0 post on people not raising kids with morals and values anymore.
All time high of obesity in The U.S.A and o post on outlawing spoons?
God is not allowed in schools??
The pledge of Allegiance is just for old men at ball games??
Parents aren't allowed to discipline their children???

Top rated colleges in the country, Stephan Hawkins with space physics answering secrets to the universe,lol and the best people can come up with is "GUN CONTROL" ; I dare say Ban Idiots from reproducing, we can fix stupid, start with a shot to keep them from having lil stupid kids who grow to stupid adults and do stupid crap like going on shooting sprees or yelling ban guns for the answer to problem with society, guns aren't the problem stupidity is.

Id like to take this time to start a new campaign against "STUPID" will you join me? looking for slogans now " ban guns has been taken" ... maybe "stupid is as stupid does, if stupid is gone stupid cant be" :bash:

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

I am all for certain gun control measures we have... I.E. Felons have no right to them, no armor piercing bullets, age limit to purchase,.. I even think assault weapons (ak-47s and whatnot) need to have a maximum clip allowence or something..

Banning them is assinine and ridiculous. Luckily the supreme court affirmed our right and the law has been on our side.

I HONESTLY believe we should take death row inmates and publicly execute them on live TV and stop making criminals comfortable and giving them insurance and better care than the rest of society. Take the money we save and use it on mental health facilities. That will stem a lot of the problem. Also, where was the ass whippin that kid needed when he was 2 or 3 that woulda stopped this behavior in its tracks.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

peytonbeagles wrote:Today here in Ky on the news currently three school have threats 2 bomb 1 threat just to kill people, countless post on gun control?? I don't get that one. 0 post on people not raising kids with morals and values anymore.
All time high of obesity in The U.S.A and o post on outlawing spoons?
God is not allowed in schools??
The pledge of Allegiance is just for old men at ball games??
Parents aren't allowed to discipline their children???

Top rated colleges in the country, Stephan Hawkins with space physics answering secrets to the universe,lol and the best people can come up with is "GUN CONTROL" ; I dare say Ban Idiots from reproducing, we can fix stupid, start with a shot to keep them from having lil stupid kids who grow to stupid adults and do stupid crap like going on shooting sprees or yelling ban guns for the answer to problem with society, guns aren't the problem stupidity is.

Id like to take this time to start a new campaign against "STUPID" will you join me? looking for slogans now " ban guns has been taken" ... maybe "stupid is as stupid does, if stupid is gone stupid cant be" :bash:

Can't agree enough with this post!!! Eventually, maybe 10 20 50 100 years from now society will fall apart because of this. We can't afford to give out medals for coming in last and participation awards for life... I die inside a little every time I see students being passed high school without being able to read or write or even function in society.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

ON THE SAME DAY THE SHOOTING WAS ON. A MAN IN CHINA TOOK A KNIFE AND CUT 22 KIDS AT SCHOOL.
TheJohnBirchSociety

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

In the words of Archie Bunker will you feel better if they were pushed out a window.

fjg2

Post by fjg2 »

All of these types of shootings are the acts of nut jobs; its "nut job control" we need; not gun control.

However it was VERY poor judgement on the part of the now deceased mother to have guns in her home & taking her little loon to the shooting range; DOH its not like she didnt have any clue as to what she was raising! :bash:

PrideHillKennel

Post by PrideHillKennel »

Stupid People Should not Breed. Guns are not the problem. We currently can own any thing you want if you have the cash and pay the taxes and go through the wait of the back ground check, or buy it off the black market and do not get caught. HOw come all the people that have Class 3 guns leaglely are not the ones causing problem.
LpGrRch LpGrBch Pride Hill Blue Boy
LpGrRch Pride Hill Drive On Crockett
LpGrRch Pride Hill Ribbon
LpRch PHK June Bug
LpRch PHK Misty