e collar test

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mister

e collar test

Post by mister »

can i test my collar with a mutimeter

beaglerof4

Re: e collar test

Post by beaglerof4 »

Test it on your self! I have done this several times on my hand just to make sure they are working properly.

bluecollar beagler

Post by bluecollar beagler »

ive shocked myself with mine all the way up to 4... i figure if im willing to shock my dogs with it i might as well know what im hitting them with... :D 1 you will barely feel.. 2 you know you got zapped but not bad.. 4 you will not do again after one time.. lol.. but will want to get your friends with it!!!! :lol:

beaglerof4

Post by beaglerof4 »

bluecollar beagler wrote:ive shocked myself with mine all the way up to 4... i figure if im willing to shock my dogs with it i might as well know what im hitting them with... :D 1 you will barely feel.. 2 you know you got zapped but not bad.. 4 you will not do again after one time.. lol.. but will want to get your friends with it!!!! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

My sport dog 3225 collar is on the fritz and last night I was beating it up and messing with the prongs to figure out why some times it just shuts off and I shocked myself on 7... On top of being set to the highest level on the collar..

NO WONDER WHY MY DOG FLOPS OVER AND PISSES HIMSELF WHEN I USE IT ON HIM.... That could send a fella into cardiac arrest. Think I'll carry mine around as a spare diffibulator
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

scootersjill

Post by scootersjill »

Yea checked mine out with meter before. voltage should raise as you go up on shock levels.Can have someone walk out different distances have had them quit at 50 ft. or so.
skillet creek jammin jill RIP
skillet creek suzie Q
D-N-J"s Hammerin Hannah
Mike's Sunrise Scooter