RATTLERS OUT N BITING

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sbeagler

RATTLERS OUT N BITING

Post by sbeagler »

2 BUDDIES DIFERENT DAYS GOT DOGS BITES HERE IN NC.

Fleetwood

Re: RATTLERS OUT N BITING

Post by Fleetwood »

Where in NC? :shock:

NoShowBeagles

Post by NoShowBeagles »

WHERE :(
NOSHOW BEAGLES
PROGRESSIVE PACK GUNDOGS
KYLE BRAGG
NOSHOW WHITE GIRL
DADDY RABBIT'S TARA
NOSHOW HELLO DARLIN
NOSHOW IM NOT LISA
828-460-1373

DA,s BEAGLES

Post by DA,s BEAGLES »

I heard a rattler this week, but it was in head high briars and I never could see him, but I did kill a big copper head friday :gunguy:
Duane :nod:

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

Fleetwood sorry one in Lenoir County and other Bladen County NC. You ever see any rattlers in Ashe Allegheny, or Watauga County. I moved away from the area there when age 14 still have family(Churchs) there and own a weekend get away over off Little Peak Creek Rd near Ashers and the new river.Never seen any my way.

NoShowBeagles

Post by NoShowBeagles »

i live in mcdowell and only seen 2 in my life bout 6 killed around here that i can remember one killed on hickory nut mnt hunting club that broke a record 5 ft long 6 inch diameter
NOSHOW BEAGLES
PROGRESSIVE PACK GUNDOGS
KYLE BRAGG
NOSHOW WHITE GIRL
DADDY RABBIT'S TARA
NOSHOW HELLO DARLIN
NOSHOW IM NOT LISA
828-460-1373

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

i hear parts of eastern kentucky and west virginia mountains are loaded with timber rattlers. wonder why NC mountains not as bad maybe altitude 3000-6000 foot mountains some parts avergae high of 74 F in july.

Fleetwood

Post by Fleetwood »

Never seen any in Ashe. I have seen copperheads...just a couple though. In Watauga I've seen 1 Timber Rattler. They were building condos above where Wal-Mart is and they uncovered it's den. They caught in in the Food Lion parking lot. Cop shot it. True story!

I know a bunch of Churches up here sbeagler. I'm also familiar with Little Peak Creek. Beautiful place...great deer hunting!

I hate snakes!!!

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

yep i have deer tracks in the yard i have land on the top of a ridge saddle lot deer taken there no size. my land is on the opposite side road of state park land. fleetwood do you run at the UKC hunts at Creston? i live down at Fayetteville working at the Health Department for 20 years looking place to lease or permission to run dogs wont kill the rabbits just summer running place. i will pm my cell number/ steve church churchs blueflame