Purple Python?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Hood Swamp

Re: Purple Python?

Post by Hood Swamp »

There is a big difference in the tollerance level of a 10 month old and a 5 year old. Please keep all babies away from pesticides.
Run em hard and make no excuses!

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

Ky. Hunter wrote:I use the whole tag and have been for 3 years with no problem and they work great. If a bitch has pups on her I will take the tag off though because they may be too strong around the pups even though they are not on the pups and pups like to chew on things. I have had them chew on their mother's collar before so I don't won't them chewing on the tags full of pesticide, just a thought that may save the pups. This topic has been bought up on here several times and in one of the previous threads there is a picture of the way I fold mine over and clip them together as well as several others.
2 years i had a bitch have a litter of pups i never took the tag off her left it on the whole time didnt seem to bother any pups and one good thing about the tag being on in the summer the tag kept the flies away also you can imagine how many flies would be around the pups but the tag worked great jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

Bull_357

Post by Bull_357 »

Like I said not here to argue either but I know people that have ran them for YEARS and never had an issue around children and they all have house dogs or beagles with them on. I however as stated in another post wouldnt be putting one near a child 2 years or younger. I have also heard of many litters whelped with them on doesnt effect the milk since a cow can calf with them also, and the best part would be it keeps the flies from around the pups. Personally I dont have litters at my house so I couldnt tell you this part for sure.
Contenderized

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

Ya, I am with the other posts....

Unless someone has done a study on the tags and proved them safe then no kids should be around them.. These toxins are cumulative on the body over years and years. Its SOOOOOO hard to tell a causal relationship in trace chemicals because of the vast variables involved over a lifetime and individual metabolism and health...

not worth the risk imo
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.