Flatcreek beagles

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

gfedor

Flatcreek beagles

Post by gfedor »

Anybody have any flatcreek pups for sale??

deerhost

Re: Flatcreek beagles

Post by deerhost »

I bred my Green Bay Shooter Female Freckles Yesterday to FC Langs Little Eddie. Eddie is The IBGA Runner up High Hound for 2011and is line bred Flat Creek his sire is FC Flat Creek Jeter. I watched Eddie run at Dan Langs place and he was exactly what I was looking to breed to so I breed my female to him. I bred my Speedy Sport remale to FC Langs little Muddy Waters. Muddy is the top IBGA 13" male for 20011. I watched both males run and they were top notch. Pups are due early June....Deerhost

Goduece

Post by Goduece »

Mitch Evans in NC has a couple liters due over the next few weeks. His email is evanskennel@hotmail.com if interested.

Sam

gfedor

Post by gfedor »

Thanks guys. Lost my litter over the weekend. Mother of dog ok. Im in search of a female pup from a solid hunting line (flatcreek,kalagha,ranger dan) . Any help is appreciated. Im in nj

DAN LANG

Post by DAN LANG »

...Thanks Deerhost. In addition to Deerhosts 2 bitches. I have bred 2 bitches from Jim Fowles, one to FC LANGS LITTLE MUDDY WATERS and the other one to his sire..FC LANGS LITTLE MOZART.....Also bred a Buckshot Mr Bill bitch to Mozart over the weekend. ...Mo also has a litter on 5 weeks old pups off a Branko bitch, but I belive they are all spoken for........
I am waiting on a couple of my FC bitches to come in to get bred to EDDIE....and..I have a couple of other bitches guys have called on ..just waiting form them to come in heat...

DMP

Post by DMP »

Have 1 male and 1 female for sale. 7 weeks old Sire: FC Dellys Dozier Lil (Fc Brinsky's Run-Em-Over Tank& Nat'l Ch Fc Flat Creek Penny IV) Dam: FC Tar River Bad As Blondie( Flat Creek/Shake bred top & Branko on bottom). Pups are in North Carolina. (919)-302-2744. Thanks Danny