akc trials

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mopatch

akc trials

Post by mopatch »

wanting to know some of the upcoming dates and places of some hunts...we are just getting into the trialing mostly couple hours from jonesboro Ar or couple hours away from Essex MO.....we are going to be running patch hounds....thank you for the time and info!!

joe kaschak

Re: akc trials

Post by joe kaschak »

Your best bet is to go to http://www.akc.org and click on events and awards search Then click on field trials and the states or state you are interested in trialing in. Hit the search button and all approved licensed trials will come up.. Or you can subscribe to one or more of the beagle magazines (American Beagler, Better Beagling, or Hounds and Hunting. Good Luck in your endeavor.

mopatch

Post by mopatch »

thank you for the information!!

wildhare2

Post by wildhare2 »

Make sure you are going to the right type of AKC trial. If you have slower dogs go to UGBF and if you have burners you should go to a Midwest SPO or Large pack.
Justin Rutledge

Home of FC, LPRCH LPBCH, HBCH, GRCH Creek Woods Blue

river valley

Post by river valley »

River Valley Beagle Club is holding a lic akc trial on oct 23 and 24 in Booneville Ar. We have midwest judges and are hoping to be joining the midwest by this fall. We have our judges and it will be coming out in sept issue of better beagling . We are hoping for a good turn out and hope to see everyone that can make it there. Plenty of rabbits.
Darrell Terry

FCGD Cry Babys Flashing Doll Baby
FCGD Sand Creek Jax
R.I.P. FC Branko's Smart Sammy

mopatch

Post by mopatch »

what's a lic tria??

THALL

Post by THALL »

mopatch wrote:wanting to know some of the upcoming dates and places of some hunts...we are just getting into the trialing mostly couple hours from jonesboro Ar or couple hours away from Essex MO.....we are going to be running patch hounds....thank you for the time and info!!
We have an AKC club at Knoble AR. Give me a call. i live in Jonesboro. 870-273-8397
Keep the best, cull the rest!

mopatch

Post by mopatch »

thank you i will give you a call tomorrow!!

river valley

Post by river valley »

Wattensaw puts on a really good trial. Plenty of rabbits and really a good group of people.I'm looking forward to going back up there.
Darrell Terry

FCGD Cry Babys Flashing Doll Baby
FCGD Sand Creek Jax
R.I.P. FC Branko's Smart Sammy

mopatch

Post by mopatch »

Any patch dogs in the wattensaw trials?