uh oh have you seen the cover of the rabbit hunter????

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluehound1

Post by bluehound1 »

Hey Brian what do you mean Santa ain't real. Well there goes the holidays this year. So who brings the presents anyways? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlueLine

Post by BlueLine »

I agree... for it be a cover story, it was the first in a long time the I didnt even finish reading.. it was a nice picture though..
Ray

windy hollow

Re: THE COVER

Post by windy hollow »

Ky Scott wrote:Hey guys chill out a little. I don't know about you all but I have a day job and beagling is supposed to be a hobby. Even though I take my beagles very serious there's nothing wrong with an accasional laugh :lol: Remember beagling is supposed to be fun and a man or women that can take his dogs seriously and still laugh and get a kick out of whats going on around him in my book really enjoys beagling. ;)
Im always seriousImage I dont have time for shananighans or horseplayImage right down to buisness yup thats meImage Image
have fun with it before it turns into a job then get out!!
WINDY HOLLOW BEAGLES