SR Patch

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

reddog1

SR Patch

Post by reddog1 »

Charles, When do you think you will be on the Island this year ? I will be there most of October and I would like to meet you.

reddog

mjd

Re: SR Patch

Post by mjd »

oct 25-nov 3 was the plan last time i talked to charles,im sure he'll chime in and set me straight if thats changed :oops: ;)

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

All I can say is, buddy you better get your hunting horn practiced up, there's gonna be alot of hounds to go catch'n... :lol:

marr24

Post by marr24 »

Hey Charles and Monte, we'll be there the week before, Oct. 18-25.

mjd

Post by mjd »

marr24 wrote:Hey Charles and Monte, we'll be there the week before, Oct. 18-25.
i assumed you guys were going when charles was,its not looking like im going to get to go,maybe some day we can all get back up there at the same time ;)

mjd

Post by mjd »

S.R.Patch wrote:All I can say is, buddy you better get your hunting horn practiced up, there's gonna be alot of hounds to go catch'n... :lol:
due to the fact that my hounds have not been ran in so long and they still have their dews,that equals five toes ,im sure if they hear my horn they will put that middle one to good use :shock: :lol:,ole jody and lucy may want to educate them on what its like to camp out on the island :yikes:

reddog1

Post by reddog1 »

I know you guys don't know me but I should be on the Island most of Oct. and part of Nov. You are more that welcome to stop by the cottage in the evening to talk hounds. I'm on the U block straight north of the four corners.