OT QUESTION ON VISABLE GAS PUMPS

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

CORNERSTONE

OT QUESTION ON VISABLE GAS PUMPS

Post by CORNERSTONE »

Hey Guys,

This is as far off beagleing as you can get, but I did come accross it while running dogs a while back. It is a 1917 Sinclair visible gas pump and being as I have found alot of people in here with knowledge in many areas I figured I would ask a few questions. The first is I am trying to find the only piece mine is missing and that is the pump and arm. It is all restored, but if the wife and I can come to an agreement and I keep this monster I will want it completed. The second question is does anyone know what one of these are worth in really nice condition.

ED
Ed Smith, SW Pennsylvania

MasonsBeagles

Re: OT QUESTION ON VISABLE GAS PUMPS

Post by MasonsBeagles »

I was looking to get one several years ago. I could have gotten one in bad condition for about 300-500. Fully restored about 1200 this was 8 years ago. I think they have gone up in value.
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.

allniter

Post by allniter »

LABOR DAY week-end AUG 26-SEPT.7--WORLD LARGEST CAR AUCTION --they have any thing you will need from nuts to bolts--gas pumps ---any thing to restore cars --cars that sale for over 1,000,000.00 + --- --KRUSE INTERNATIONAL CAR AUCTION ---AUBURN,IN. :hammer: SOLD
ALWAY GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

BackAtIt

Post by BackAtIt »

Does that baby pump 1917 priced gas? If so where can I get one? :biggrin: