Lookin to see some hounds run around bagdad,ky

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Murphy's Kennel

Lookin to see some hounds run around bagdad,ky

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Just recently moved from Bowling Green, Ky and I haven't moved any of my hounds yet! This country air is getting me a little anxious to see some hounds run. I know they are starting a club up here and their first hunt is April 12th which I plan on attending and hopefully helping out all I can. Hopefully by then I will be able to get a couple dogs up here by then. I recently met a man who has some nice hounds at the end of my road. I think his name is David and we both live on Tracy Lane here in Bagdad. He is a real nice man and plan on going with him sometime soon! But if anyone else is up in this area and don't mind showing off their hounds please either post or give me a call at (502)655-0380 because there isn't anything sweeter than watching a group of nice hounds in hot pursuit after some fast food(a rabbit). Thanks a lot and til then run them hard.
Bryan Murphy Murphy's Kennel
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango