For A Good South West Michigan/Upper indiana breeder.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglesarethebest

For A Good South West Michigan/Upper indiana breeder.

Post by beaglesarethebest »

I am looking to purchase another beagle this spring/summer. I would love to go back to Andy (lone pine) Sorry if I have that wrong Andy :D But the distance from where I live to his house is quite far. and with michigan gas prices well that is a small fortune..lol. So I was wondering if anyone has a breeder that they prefer. Yes I have 2 other beagles but um I choice not to return to them. My husband says I should not pay anything less than $300 for my next one BUT I know its not all in the price just look at my Ty (again Thanks Andy :D ) I just need some help. I met a gentleman that lives in or around breedsville or bloomingdale michigan named Glenn But I am just soooooo unsure of my luck. So the more help I get the better my chances and I want to start looking now. Took me a couple months to find Ty. So anyone?? HELP!!!!

Thanks A Bunch
Robyn & The 3 Beagle Brats!!
Beagles Are Like Potato Chips You Can't Just Have One.

Eva's Beagles

Re: For A Good South West Michigan/Upper indiana breeder.

Post by Eva's Beagles »

Not knowing what style or speed or usage,[hunting, trialing or pet], there are several members of the Kal-Val UKC beagle club in the Scotts, Vicksburg area that I am sure could help you. Donnie Yant, Eric Yant, Dennis Paulsen, are a few of them. Also Dale Larsen is over that way. I know Donnie has some Striker and Larsens breeding. I seen Dale Larsen had a bunch for sale on beaglesforsaleonline.com. Hope this helps. Brian.
Eva's Beagles