Is or has anyone used Nutrisource dog feeds?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

klrconcrete

Is or has anyone used Nutrisource dog feeds?

Post by klrconcrete »

I have been feeding Eagle Pack Holistic Select Lamb and Rice formula but the price just jumped for the third time and it is now over Forty dollars for Thirty five pounds, so I started looking around and settled on Nutrisource to try.
Not afraid to think outside the box or walk outside the crowd.

FetchingPixels

Post by FetchingPixels »

I have never heard of it before. I'll have to look it up!

Well it looks good but how much is it? is it available in your area?
Don’t count the days, make the days count.

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

have ya ever checked the price on ole roy :oops: or JOY Purina or Black Gold or Diamond they mite be a lil better price why do ya think you have to feed that expensive feed i like my dogs alot n feed them good quality feed n i bet mine will perform as good as yours on the high dollar feed i got some pics posted look at mines coat n see how healthy they look just curious jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

Northwind Kennel

Post by Northwind Kennel »

I've been feeding it for 4+ years and really like it. Good coats, energy etc... I feed it to the boarding and training dogs also. I can switch them over right away with good stools etc... In my opinion, it's better than Euk. and I like it as much as Pro Plan. Keep the UPC tag off the bag and turn in 12 for a free bag of equal weight size.

Chris

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

gotcha chris you can do same with purina \ jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

scootersjill

Post by scootersjill »

i have raised 4 beagles hav fed purina hi pro. almost last 3 years never
had a problem shiny coats plenty of energy is 17.00 for 50lb. in wv.
not much stool in lot if i run steady. they also have points plan for rebates.

home of scooters jill

klrconcrete

Post by klrconcrete »

wvduece wrote:have ya ever checked the price on ole roy :oops: or JOY Purina or Black Gold or Diamond they mite be a lil better price why do ya think you have to feed that expensive feed i like my dogs alot n feed them good quality feed n i bet mine will perform as good as yours on the high dollar feed i got some pics posted look at mines coat n see how healthy they look just curious jb
I am not a fan of the all corn diet!
Not afraid to think outside the box or walk outside the crowd.

tiffinis

nutrisource

Post by tiffinis »

I have 2 dogs that can NOT eat corn based foods even for a couple of weeks without problems. Reading you nutrisource label it looks like a decent choice. I am not fond of the wheat that it is in it, but a better choice then a lot of foods on the market. Here is what I feed and have for the better part of 8 years with a temporary switch during all the recalls. I switched to Canidae for a month and had 2 go downhill a bit. Every 10 bags I buy I get a bag free. A 40 lb bag runs me around $33. My 103 lb lab only eats 2 cups of it a day. Lab people ask me all the time how I get my dogs so shiny.

http://www.sensiblechoice.com/SCHDCRA.HTM
Patch Addict