need prayers

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Margaret Ethridge

need prayers

Post by Margaret Ethridge »

I wanted to ask all of ya'll to pray for my husband Billy today as he has
knee surgery. It'll be his third this year alone. I know the power of prayer and many of you are prayer warriors - God will bless us again as
he has done in the past. Thank you all for this favor and Merry Christmas.
Margaret

NorWester

Post by NorWester »

Good luck to Billy with the surgery Margaret. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Still have that over-sized male?
It's not that life is short......it's just that we're dead for such a long, long time...

bgalmania

Post by bgalmania »

I have put Billy in my prayers today. Let us know how the surgery turns out. Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!!!

God bless

Rick
Bgalmania

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Billy is in our prayers. I know the feeling, I had mine worked on a few years ago. I feel for him having knee surgery during rabbit season. Margaret we will pray for you too, He might be hard to live with until he can get out in the woods. Best wishes and Merry Christmas Gregg
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

GETRDONE KENNEL

Post by GETRDONE KENNEL »

Billy is in our prayers Best wishes and Merry Christmas GETRDONE KENNEL
HOME OF
GRPCH,GRCH,GRHBCH"PR"WHITE RIVER SHENANGO PRINCESS
GRCH,GRHBCH,PCH"PR"WHITE RIVER WILLIE
PCH,HBCH,CH.WHITE RIVER ROLLING OAKY DOAKY

http://www.getrdone-kennel.com

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Margaret, Billy will be in my prayers. After an MRI 2 years ago I was told that I needed a total right knee replacement. Looks like it will be a couple more years before I can do it. I know his pain, though - it's very frustrating, and my thoughts are with both of you. Maybe this one will do the trick for him. Keep positive thoughts.