patch pups

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sammiller03

patch pups

Post by sammiller03 »

Thought i would share some pics of my pups.. thanks to darrel shildt for millers lillypatch and bob and lynn mclurg for millers allispatch.ImageImage

sammiller03

Post by sammiller03 »

wow i dont know how i made them so big but theres two pics

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

i bought 2 pups from bob and lyne. one from browning female and a male from nelli...... they are all ready site chasing. i hope to get them started after deer season.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Your male pup shows alot of Buckeye, he should have the legs to run... ;)
If your lucky, you'll get his big coonhound mouth...
I took Buck to Darrel when he was young and he started him on rabbit in his back yard...He had one valley that he said had hare and he loved to take buck there and let him run...
I can look at their hounds and always tell the ones who have Buckeye behind them...Hope your pup does well for you... ;)

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

male???? with a name like lilly and allis the poor guy will have a complex his hole life....lol his your femal pup from browning or nelli?

sammiller03

Post by sammiller03 »

both females .. white one is from browning.

tiffinis

patch pups

Post by tiffinis »

Friends of mine bought the last male pup from Bob and Lynn, out of Browning and Nelli. He has the longest legs I have ever seen on a patch. Mine are all around 16", I am sure he is going to beat them all!!