Talked about Crossville run!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

PLATEAUBEAGLER

Post by PLATEAUBEAGLER »

Thanks all for the concern of my pup, i really worked daily with this hound because i always wanted one and had seen how well they do in the field.
He was just starting to open good and hold aline somewhat when i think the switch was turned on and he put it all together, then went rabitt crazy caused he handled like a dream.
this hound servived for 6 days without food and when the animal control service called me they told me he was pretty skinny. Now tell me they don't have hunt. I never seen 1 stay out for longer than 3 days without going to someones house.
i searched for him the hole 6 days and nites wanting to find him and it's heartening to see him end up like this.Well maybe i can get another someother time.

Yea guy's this is all about fun here getting the hounds together, along with meeting each other, not arguing over silly stuff.
So i'm with Clouse lets try to get together in Oct, the weather should be cooler, and the deer hunting except bow will be closed. but we can pretty much see the hole race from 1 or 2 areas at all times, so that shouldn't be a problem. A Saturday sounds good to me.

Term Innuendo means: An insinuation. ;)

Wished i could enjoy the outside, cause i might go fishing :idea: , but i gottta work in this bad heat. We need rain in these parts.
Donnie Gibson/Gibson Plateau Kennel
donnie1462@hotmail.com
My boys

jeff lee

Post by jeff lee »

Middle October works for me, I believe I can have one or two in shape by then.

PLATEAUBEAGLER, sorry to hear about your pup, as you proable read on my post I have a litter of full Patch pups on the ground and another litter on the way I had planned on keeping and starting them all but under the circumstances you can have a male pup out of either litter if you want one no charge. I know this won't replace the one you lost but may help.Just let me know.

Jeff

PLATEAUBEAGLER

Post by PLATEAUBEAGLER »

Thanks Jeff for the pup offer i will get with ya on it, i'm still undesided after all the work i put into getting him started. I will PM you, not many cut like you these days to make a man a offer like that. Sure hope you can come down for the run. I look forward to meeting you.

Thanks alot.
donnie1462@hotmail.com
My boys

PREACHERS KENNEL

mop]

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

well thats awful nice of u jeff..sry to hear that donnie.maybe those culls will come thru for u lool... j/k.
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!

PLATEAUBEAGLER

Post by PLATEAUBEAGLER »

preacher your a mess, just don't know what we are gonna do with ya.lol
donnie1462@hotmail.com
My boys

PREACHERS KENNEL

jk.

pray for me donnie but pray hard i really need it lol!BIBLE SAYS a merry heart doeth good like a medicine so i joke and cut up aLOT figure to stay healthy that way!

Pine Mt Beagles

CCROSSVILLE TENN RUN

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

BOPEYE
I DON'T HAVE MUCH LUCK BUT I DO HAVE A BUSTER,,,,,Image CLICK ON PIC

KEEP'EM RUNNING
PINE MT BEAGLES

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

PLATEAUBEAGLER

Post by PLATEAUBEAGLER »

well i hope it's working for you cause i know your keeping me in shape.lol
i will pray hard for ya tonite to keep you on your toes.

Pine Mt that Buster sure looks like a fine hound.
donnie1462@hotmail.com
My boys

acesdog

Post by acesdog »

donnie sorry to her about your pup. i think that the oct. will work for me as long as it is not the week of the 9th. but will run any morning that i am off. :P.

Bopeye

Post by Bopeye »

Well, I've muddied up the water a plenty. I'll give my keyboard a rest until about September and then I'll drag this thread back up. Don't want y'all to be surprised and say ya didn't have time to get your dogs ready for their spanking from Major McGee. ;)

See ya in a few months....... :cool:
Coyote problems? Can't fix it with western tactics. Here ya go. http://www.easterncoyotes.com/
You can find me and other Prostaff here. http://www.easterncoyotes.com/prostaff

acesdog

Post by acesdog »

whats the matter bopeye cant you read i said i would run any morning that i was off. your place our mine. if you think that you got what it takes just come over and we will give it a whril. we will let them doggies fly. i will be turnning mine loose in the morning. come on over.

PREACHERS KENNEL

ghm

now acess that not hardly fair considering i know what u got in ur pen!and oh by the way guys i got to meet ole acess real nice guy!

Randy Phipps

Post by Randy Phipps »

Hey preacher do you know anything about that big loooong dog I seen running behind Aces pack this morning :roll: :roll: ?

acesdog

Post by acesdog »

preacher i ran them this morning just got back in its about 2. bopeye didnot show up. i know what your thinking but he is not the fastest dog in my kennel. i will say that he would be in the top three.

PREACHERS KENNEL

tyk

yes bunny i do.. thATS why hes called long john!well how did he do?? compared to ur others hut , handlening.check work?? u like his mouth?how far behind did he run ?? lol..did he take off on deer??tell it i'd like to see the story unfold!