another website

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

fasttrackpa

another website

Post by fasttrackpa »

I would like to show off my pals. http://www.purnellsbeagles.com lots of good hunting photos.please sign guest book and let me know what ya'll think!I'm very new to this kind of thing.So I'm sure there's plenty to fix.
Andy Purnell-Dead River Beagles
FC Purnell's Greens Valley Dixie
FC Purnell's Dead River Rebel RIP
FCGD Dead River Hare Razin Ruby
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Ranger
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Bloo Bell

PAPPY

Post by PAPPY »

Nice Site.I enjoyed it very much.My old eyes ain't what they used to be and some of the pictures were hard for me to make out but all in all I really enjoyed the visit.
PAPPY'S PLACE Where Friends are Cherished & Hunting is a Pleasure
CHUCKWAGON KENNELS
Pete Miles

Frank7ptbk

Post by Frank7ptbk »

fasttrackpa,
I really like the website, goodjob. Good looking dogs. I live in western PA and have a camp in Warren county. Gotta love PA and Beagles. I have 2 females. How much snow do you have on the ground up there now? About 6" to 7" here.
frank7ptbk

fasttrackpa

Post by fasttrackpa »

Frank, our snow is real spotty now temps have gone up to above freezing,so it's real crunchy in the morning :( We did have 6-7'' as well.The running has been beautiful tho'.Pappy click on the pics to make them bigger. good runnin' all!
Andy Purnell-Dead River Beagles
FC Purnell's Greens Valley Dixie
FC Purnell's Dead River Rebel RIP
FCGD Dead River Hare Razin Ruby
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Ranger
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Bloo Bell