Interceptor & Biospot given together?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sgc

Interceptor & Biospot given together?

Post by sgc »

Just curious if giving both at same time is OK? I read somewhere that Interceptor also helps repel fleas; so, is it OK to give Interceptor if using Biospot?

Duke

Post by Duke »

I would never, ever give Biospot to my hounds again. Do a search under Biospot on yahoo. I had two hounds have seizures from using it. And I had one dog miscarry. All these can happen when using Biospot. I am not the only one. Please do not disregard this. Do a search and do the research yourself.

Big Dog

biospot

Post by Big Dog »

Interceptor is fine for heartworms and intestinal worms except for tapes, stay away from the biospot. I have had 2 dogs have allergic reactions to it, and it cost me almost $500.00. It doesn't work that great anyway. Use frontline or sevin dust.

Big Dog
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke

Ted Peercy

Post by Ted Peercy »

I know a guy that gave one of his beagles bio-spot and another, I don't remember what at the same time, because she was infested with fleas. It got into her nervous system and the vet had to put her down. She just went crazy. She did die withouit fleas.

Duke

Post by Duke »

I am glad that others have posted on the dangers of Biospot. It is not worth the money you save. This is one time where you get what you pay for.

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Allergic reactions can happen to any chemical or med.

I've never used Biospot, always Frontline. But I've heard of dogs getting "burn"-type reactions and severe swelling due to Frontline, too.

Big Dog

biospot

Post by Big Dog »

Just do a yahoo search on bio spot and you will find a long list of complaints of dogs and cats dieing from bio spot.

Big dog
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke

sgc

Biospot against Mosquittos

Post by sgc »

The reason I used Biospot is because it says it also protects against mosquittos. Do you think it does & does Frontline protect against mosquittos?

sgc

btt

Post by sgc »

btt