Trying to find Seneca Kennels

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Keystone Kid

Post by Keystone Kid »

Does anyone have contact info on Seneca Kennels? They make all aluminum dog kennels. They were out of Tiffin, OH.
* I enjoy meeting new Beaglers & Squirrel Dog Owners. It's a blessing to find other's with such unique interests.
* I also enjoy helping future hunters.

http://www.heasleyskeystonekennels.com

Bunnyseeker

Post by Bunnyseeker »

you would have to call Ron at 1-419-447-0968

Keystone Kid

Post by Keystone Kid »

Thanks guys! I just talked to Ron the owner of Seneca Kennels. My plans are to order 2 triple off the ground kennels in the near future. The total cost for both kennels will be $2,500. That is expensive, but it should last forever. Excluding the 12-gauge rubber coated wire of course.

It really sounds like they’re a well put together units.
* I enjoy meeting new Beaglers & Squirrel Dog Owners. It's a blessing to find other's with such unique interests.
* I also enjoy helping future hunters.

http://www.heasleyskeystonekennels.com

ukcrunner

Post by ukcrunner »

here is what my kennels look like this is a triple they are very very nice and your right they will last a long time you get what you pay for and they are well worth every penny

Cannon Hollow Hounds

Post by Cannon Hollow Hounds »

What are the dimentions of the outside run part of these kennels ? thanks, CHH

Seneca Kennel

Post by Seneca Kennel »

Standard Sizes are:

Single: 36 1/2" wide x 84 1/2" Long ( 3'-0" x 5'-0" Run) 24 x 36" Box
Double: 75 1/2" wide x 84 1/2" Long ( 2 runs ) 3'-0" x 5'-0" Run) 24 x 36" Boxs
Triple: 111 1/2" wide x 84 1/2" Long ( 3 runs ) 3'-0" x 5'-0" Run) 24 x 36" Boxs

1 x 1 Black Vinyl wire on sides, 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 12 1/2 Gauge Black Vinyl on floors, 16" Pressure treated porch in front of box, rain cap, and fully insulated box, aluninum exterior and white vinyl interior. All above units come fully assembled. Legs may be shipped loose for shipment.

Ron

m_skin

Post by m_skin »

i would like to put my two cents in.rons product is of top quality.i have five singles with roofs over the runways and i am very happy with them.i would recommend them to anybody that is thinking about buying one.