Brankos Mystery Man

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Don L

Brankos Mystery Man

Post by Don L »

whats the scoop on the dog in the Picture above , was he running in a large pack trial, who is his sire & dam and Owner :?:

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Don, that picture was taken when Branko traveled from Manitoba to Aldie, VA to run Manny in the Triple Challenge. This photo was also on the July cover of The American Beagler. I got to see Manny over at the UKC World Hunt this past September. His handler took him out of the box for me and Manny is also one good-looking cuss - put together real nice. GRHBCH ? Branko's Mystery Man is out of IFC Branko's Ali-Baba x Branko's Cosmo Girl (FTC Magnum Force's mom) :cool:

REBEL

Post by REBEL »

I missed something?????????I thought the picture was of IFC Armando's Levi and a win he had in large pack on hare???????????
REBEL

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

I changed the picture Rebel. Paul Pazienza was posing levi in the last picture.

REBEL

Post by REBEL »

:confused: Sorry-but the pic that is above this post is Levi,but you got to remember,i live in Alabama and over night mail is seven days,so guess in a couple days may pc can pick up the present pic.Thank You. :oops:
REBEL

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

:biggrin: