a friend in need of homes for his beagles

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jackrabbit

a friend in need of homes for his beagles

Post by jackrabbit »

normally i wouldnt post something like this on the board, however, i have a hunting buddy whose wifes parents are not doing good health wise and he is out of state alot . he feels its in his dogs best interest if he finds homes for them.

these dogs are fast, hard hunters. they are are out of good breeding and will make either good gundogs or field trialers. they are all akc. and the bloodlines are.

roundpond
Mr. T
northway
branko

he has a pair of young more than started dogs that have a lot of branko FC breeding.

he also has a pair that has the roundpond, northway and Mr. T in them.

lewis kennels are immaculate and his dogs are healthy. he has always taken pride in breeding good hard hunting hounds. and the prices are very good. 200.00 to 250.00 each.

his name is lewis sheppard, he lives in the warsaw indiana area and his phone number is 574-566-2859
you can email me at j2hyden@earthlink.net if you have any questions and i will get you connected with lewis.

thanks guys
jackrabbit

REBEL

Post by REBEL »

:?: jackrabbit=how is it going finding homes for your friends hounds??? :neutral:
REBEL

bowhunter59

I

Post by bowhunter59 »

iWOULD BE INTERSTED BUT THAt is a long way off if someone else is coming form down this way i live inn winchester tn i'd try to hook up with them make it easier on everybody !
god is so good!

jackrabbit

friend in need no more

Post by jackrabbit »

wow...... i went down south (southern indiana) for a couple days of rabbit running just after i posted this thread. lewis called my wife yesterday and said the response was so fantastic and that the dogs are all gone now. sorry i couldnt be more help to those who wrote me and requested more info. its good to see that when word needs to get out to beaglers all across the state or country the beagle boards are here to help them.

thanks again folks

jackrabbit