RABBIT HUNTING IN OHIO

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wvrabbithunter

RABBIT HUNTING IN OHIO

Post by wvrabbithunter »

MY HUNTING BUDDY TOOK MY BEST DOG AND HIS ON A HUNTING TRIP OVER IN OHIO THIS WEEK-END,BOY THEY MUST OF HAD A GOOD TIME SATURDAY THEY GOT 20 RABBITS AND IN THREE HOURS SUNDAY THEY GOT 15 NEXT WEEK END I THINK I WILL HUNT OVER IN OHIO,THEY TOOK TWO JR.HUNTERS FOR THE FIRST TIME WHAT A WEEK-END AND SAID THEY HAD A BLAST,AND THAT WAS ON THE SNOW,CANT WAIT
HAPPY HUNTING
FRANK

Taitor

Ohio

Post by Taitor »

What part of Ohio are thinking of hunting? ifyou don't mind me asking.

wvrabbithunter

Post by wvrabbithunter »

I THINK ITS UP BY AKRON

Taitor

Ohio

Post by Taitor »

That's funny I work in Akron and the surrounding! :lol: , I live about 45 minutes from there. let me know how you do if you go.

wvrabbithunter

Post by wvrabbithunter »

hell i will let you know when i go maybe we can get togather and all hunt

Taitor

Ohio

Post by Taitor »

Sounds good, I'd have to bring one friend though. He has the good dog and has been generous about taking me with him. Leave a message here for me. :)

Don

ohio hunt

Post by Don »

whats the bag and posission limit in Ohio :?:

wvrabbithunter

Post by wvrabbithunter »

I DONT KNOW...BUT IN WV ITS 5 A DAY PER HUNTER

Post by guest »

The limit in ohio is 4. If you guys are hunting ohio keep an eye out for the grouse they seem to be bunching up early this year. We have been fortunate and bagging a few grouse while rabbit hunting especially if the dogs are stayin close to the hunter.
Good Luck

Taitor

Ohio

Post by Taitor »

Ya we are hunting Saturday for rabbits and Ssundaay morning for grouse witha buddies German shorthair. He is an excellent dog. The limit is four but the most I have shot this year is three. Iguess I like watching the dogs run more than shooting them. Don't get me wrong there were days when I could have shot plenty just chose not to.