Bev, Motel Phone number and qouets

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

thornie

Bev, Motel Phone number and qouets

Post by thornie »

Comming to elimanator, need some telephone numbers for reservations.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Try the Diplomat Motel on Hwy 57 N. in Oakland City (just a few miles south of the running grounds - 812-749-4300. Rooms are normally under $50 per night. Not sure on the back row of rooms, but the front row of rooms have 2 queen beds if folks need to double up. See you there!

Post by Guest »

Bev:
Randy Smith said the Diplomat is full.I think we are going to try and stay at the Days Inn.
J.Murphy/Murphy's Kennel

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

I've only been after him for over a month to get his room!!!!! Wait till I see him.... :angryfire:

There is the Guest House motel right in Petersburg y'all might try 812-354-8846, and the Sunset Motel 812-354-6739 which is also right in town of Petersburg.

Post by Guest »

ANYONE COMING TO THE ELIMANATOR, PRINCETON IS YOUR BEST BET ON HOTELS THAT ARE CLEAN AND CLOSE TO ALL THE PLACES TO EAT IN TOWN, AND THE WAL-MART...

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Yep, if you're bringing the family along, Donnie's probably right. Princeton would be better for shopping and has much nicer motel/restaurant selection.

I don't generally think about those things 'cuz I don't like to shop, I'm generally too tired to do much - just wanna back the truck up close to the room, get a hot shower and flop. I'm always seeking out the Mom & Pop places. :neutral: