Thanks Bev.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

PAPPY

Thanks Bev.

Post by PAPPY »

Just to let you know I have just about recouperated from the surgery and things are looking up for a change.I definately will not be losing the leg and it also has helped my walking somewhat.The legs will never be what they used to be but are definately better than they were.
To you other folks,a note to give a little insight to the kind of person Bev is.I made a comment to her one day before my surgery that after it was over and things got back closer to normal(financialy) I would be ordering a subscription to the magazine.Well she sent me 7 copies of the magazine to look at while I was getting over the surgery and I will not forget her kindness.I have worn the covers off those 7 copies and will send in a subscription in the near future.Thanks Bev for your kindness.
PAPPY'S PLACE Where Friends are Cherished & Hunting is a Pleasure
CHUCKWAGON KENNELS
Pete Miles

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Pappy, how good to hear from you again! I hope those magazines helped if even in a small way. Praise God, you'll be able to get in the field again! Keep on keepin' on! :cool: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cool: