Beagles on OLN TODAY & TOMORROW

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BlueJack

Beagles on OLN TODAY & TOMORROW

Post by BlueJack »

For what its worth OLN(Outdoor Life Network) will be airing a replay of the 2001 UKC Beagle National Championship today (Wednesday) at 2:30pm central time. They will also air the 2002 AKC Field Trial Event "Small Pack Option National Beagle Championship" tomorrow (Thursday) at 2:30pm central time also. The name of both shows are Dog Show. They had coonhunting on the last two days. FINALLY...something besides birdhunting and retrievers.
Jeff Driver

Taitor

TV Beagles

Post by Taitor »

Thank God some one has recognized that there are other dogs than the pointers and retrievers. Do you know if this is going to become a regular thing? When I can't run my beagles I'd like to be able to watch some body else do it. Also did they show any hunting or just trialing cause I missed it.

bowhunter59

I

Post by bowhunter59 »

I HAVE DISH NET WORK WHAT CHANMNNEL IS DO U KNOW!
god is so good!

BlueJack

Post by BlueJack »

Taitor, it was just field trials, no gunning. It was a lot better than watching some of the other "sporting" dogs. Several different casts and they showed how they were scored. I don't trial but it was fun to watch those dogs work.

Bowhunter, I don't know what channel on dish it is, I have direct TV and it is channel 608.

You can check out their web site, outdoorlifenetwork.com (I think) and they should have listings on their programming. I think the Dog Show program comes on Mon-Thur at 2:30 each day. It will all the different type sporting dogs though and unfortunately not always them good hounds working.
Jeff Driver

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

All I can say is to enjoy the show, its well presented, fun and educational.

ALSO:

You better be convinced these dogs can run with the fastest out there or do not go over to the UKC site unless you want to get beat upon by a bunch of men that are crazy about their hounds! LOL

Derek Edge

Post by Derek Edge »

Bowhunter, I have dish network also, and the channel for OLN is 151, and the Outdoor Channel 153.
Introduce a kid to our sport, and you will have a friend for life.

Taitor

TV

Post by Taitor »

Hey why doesn't somebody bug Bev to get an American Beagler TV show going. Hook us up Bev.