looking for a hardcore trialer

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

blackdirt beagles

looking for a hardcore trialer

Post by blackdirt beagles »

ive got a AKC/ARHA 10 month old female just out of the pen. i dont have the time for her as i have too many other young dogs right now. i will give her away (free and clear) to someone who will get her going and trial her. i dont mean 2 trials a year, i mean 2 or 3 a month. i want someone to really push her. would fit into ARHA LP or PP. she is all Bramlett bred and can be seen at my website http://www.blackdirtbeagles.homestead.com under the for sale section. today is Jan. 2 if i get some people interested i will decide from them on or by next weekend.

arrow

hard core Trialer

Post by arrow »

Hey blackdirt I visited your web site .....Very well done.....I sure would be interested in your Female if I were a little closer and could see her run. I plan to run in Ashland Ky, the 11th--Chillicothe Ohio,18th & 19th--Mt. Orab Ohio the 26th. All Little Pack Hunts. You wouldn't by chance be planning to attend either of these would you????? If so e-mail me...
" I GOT THE BLUES "

WSRandy

Post by WSRandy »

Is this the same dog that says For Sale $250?

Thanks, Randy

Bopeye

Post by Bopeye »

I thoroughly enjoyed your site. You have some good looking dogs as well.
:)

James Holbrook

blackdirt beagles

WSRandy- yep, same dog. thought i would see if my line can do any good at the trials. i dont go much, so maybe someone else can finish one. i figure i would rather see one of mine really campaign well. the price i was asking obviously wouldnt make me rich. lol

Bopeye-- thank you. i work hard at it.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Brian, I'd like to get Redd and Grizzly Bear together and run them sometime. It's hard to tell exactly from pictures, but they look like they could be littermates. You can definitely tell they are closely related. Redd will be 8 in May.

blackdirt beagles

that would be fun to see them together. bear is 8 now. wish i had a kennel full like him. i'll have to make my way over to a trial sometime and meet you and ralph in person. maybe i'll hitch over with tony to the next hunt.

WSRandy

Post by WSRandy »

Thanks Brian! I got a guy I will check with and see how many trials he plans on hitting. If you dont get any takers that sound good to you, let me know and maybe he will be willing to do that.

Take care, Randy

blackdirt beagles

ok randy, i'll probably decide early next week. i will post it so everyone knows. thank you.

blackdirt beagles

thanks for all the replies. the female is headed to new hampshire to chris miller. i know i said i wanted her to go to a trialer, but when he offered i knew that would really be the best for her. after all, thats what i have my dogs for anyway, GUN HUNTING. and thats what she'll get with him.