East TN Hunters

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

doubleb

East TN Hunters

Post by doubleb »

it has been awhile since I have posted just checking to see how many old friends are still running. I was out of beagles a few yrs chasing my son around the ballfields now that's slowed some i am running again. Anybody in my area still field trialing if so what format. i would like to get together and run some I am still in the same place. Brian

R. Dana Robinson

Re: East TN Hunters

Post by R. Dana Robinson »

Hey Brian
Ya, I'm still running my beagles. Haven't been to a field trial in a long time. Been there and done that I guess.
Had a total knee replacement back in mid March and have been recovering and getting it in shape for the season. Getting better every day but not in any hurry to run in this heat.
Holler at me anytime you feel like getting together and turning them loose.
My dogs are all getting some age on them but they still get it done.

doubleb

Re: East TN Hunters

Post by doubleb »

Sounds good I am still running where you me and Greg ran that night down by the creek. i still have a couple older dogs as well but got some young ones i am running this summer as well. Hope the knee gets back to 100% I will holler when it cools down some