Merry Christmas!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

New York Hillbilly

Merry Christmas!

Post by New York Hillbilly »

My Thanksgiving wishes seem to have gone unseen for some reason.
But, just in case there is anyone who may happen by this once very popular, active, and fun site.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
:D
NYH
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!

R. Dana Robinson

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by R. Dana Robinson »

Hey New York Hillbilly
I'll wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
As you mention, this WAS a very popular,active and fun sight and I've always enjoyed the conversation that has taken place.
I can see by the number of views that there are still a lot of people that visit the sight,read posts and look at the photos.
Problem is hardly anybody participates /adds anything anymore.
I posted the pic of my beagles and Holiday wishes on other beagle sights and got 79 responses. Post here and not ONE person responds.
Maybe just time to let it go........

New York Hillbilly

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Hey Dana! : )
Thank you for the holiday wishes!

I'm not really sure where everyone went, or why they left. This is the only beagle site I am a member of, and as of this past November I have been here 20 years! So, I guess because it has been so long, and because it is still up and going at some level, I continue to check in for old time sake.

Perhaps this site is like a buck hare in March, and is just making a big circle and will eventually come back around. If it does, I hope to be there to catch it when it happens.
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!

Swampman

Post by Swampman »

Merry Christmas!

I miss it too, didn’t really post a lot but liked reading the comments.