Thank you, Daddy Rabbit!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bev
Site Admin

Thank you, Daddy Rabbit!

Post by Bev »

I love my 2020 Calendar! Thank you very much for thinking of me. Happy New Year to you and yours! :D

Aubrey Holcombe

Re: Thank you, Daddy Rabbit!

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Bev:

Glad you like it, that snow in those pictures, make me think of your location. I still think about the time many years ago you and Sally was down here at Rabbit Town, and that hill was pretty steep, so you stayed back at the cabin and made us a Good cup of Coffee, we was getting your Pup started.

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

That was one of the most fun days of Beagling ever! You and the Missus were so hospitable to Sally and me. I would love to come back someday. We had some good grub that day at the place you took us to eat, remember that? If you left that place hungry it was your own fault.

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Yes Mam::
You will Always be Welcome at Rabbit Town, USA ~!
Yours In Sports.
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> :check:
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

mcardery2k

Post by mcardery2k »

One of my old memories is all you guys just setting on the hill just laughing, telling stories and letting the dogs run. No judging dogs or anybody worried about whoes dog was beating each other but just enjoying the day. I have always remembered you guys from that day and made sure our hunts are about good times, making memories and just letting the dogs run.
Thanks for keeping the sport real.
Mark™
Mark Carder
skyviewsbeagles.com

warddog

Post by warddog »

I too remember those days when Bev and Sally went to rabbit town. I always enjoyed looking at pictures of their trip and listening to their stories. I also miss talking to Sally and often wonder how she is doing these days.