Ohio Stud Dogs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

JMYERS84

Ohio Stud Dogs

Post by JMYERS84 »

What dogs are producing good results in or near Ohio. I dont competition hunt so I am not concerned with titles. My female is Speedy Sport and One Tuff Ombre bred. Like to stay along something with similar breeding. Thank you.

tdog

Re: Ohio Stud Dogs

Post by tdog »

If you like that blood line yoh should check out Jigs Iron Ike. He is Jigs old branko and Speedy Sport up close. Call me for a pedigree.. 740-360-9317. He is a natural jump dog with a great nose.. You can see his add on face book under AKC stud dogs..

Mr. Bowman

Post by Mr. Bowman »

Last edited by Mr. Bowman on Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

JMYERS84

Post by JMYERS84 »

I have decided to wait one more year to breed her. I am going to spend the next year looking for the right male to breed her to. She is a very nice dog that has great hunt. I have two males I have considered that are nice dogs but dont quite have the brush busting in them like she has. I want a dog that will tear the thickets down looking for a rabbit.

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

FC Reggie's Fast Cash is producing some very nice pups. Several placing in several formats from AKC to UKC.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby