Dog Barking

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Dan R

Dog Barking

Post by Dan R »

This was a new product I found. I had been looking for a way to stop my kennels from being loud. There used to be a similar product on the market several years ago.

https://www.barkblaster.com

Aubrey Holcombe

Re: Dog Barking

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

They work i bought one 50 years ago from a company in Texas, No cell phones back then, they uses a washing machine 110 V. valve I had my hounds in a cement floor Kennels. Happy Friend and Neighbors !!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~>> :check:
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

I am sure this would be of good benefit for controlling this.

We have found this to be a strong genetic trait, kennel barking, thru research of the ancestry of the dogs we have in the kennels now and even into other hound breeds. It is genetically predisposed and I am sure the ones smart enough to be corrected, like with this device, are of the genetic pool to move further. With the dogs we have been fortunate to have, we have isolated the dogs that are the issues when they are brought up in a pedigree multiple times.

Others not correctable we move on from and it is as simple as that....hounds spend alot of time in the kennel...the manners there are as vital as in the field...when it comes to our standards.

Househounds

Post by Househounds »

My Lab would love it. Looks like the dog in the video is enjoying a drink also. :lol:
[img]http://media5000.dropshots.com/pho ... .jpg[/img]
2016-7th Annual MLK Day Rabbit Hunting Extravaganza