Surprised?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

travel

Surprised?

Post by travel »

Traditional Brace Beagling in the American Beagler? What's this world coming to? LOL!!!
"The best view of big government is in the rear view mirror as you are driving away from it" -- Ronald Reagan

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Travel, you cut me to the quick. Purina apparently gives an award out to all the divisions of beagling........and they sent me that.......... Aw, heck - if that ol' boy gets a kick out of it....

How'd you like the part where Tut overcame every obstacle - a big brush pile, A MOWED STRIP.......

:shock:

DarrinG

Post by DarrinG »

Oh, I thought it was like a comic or something........LOL.
+++
He's coming....are you ready?

travel

Post by travel »

"Aw, heck - if that ol' boy gets a kick out of it...."

You are absolutely correct. To be perfectly honest with you (I feel I must now), and even though we have no Traditional Brace members, we held a Traditional Brace Trial right up to this year. They just refused to support us.
"The best view of big government is in the rear view mirror as you are driving away from it" -- Ronald Reagan