Tattooing for beagles n equipment

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

danny vansickle

Tattooing for beagles n equipment

Post by danny vansickle »

I am wanting to get back into running dogs n eventually field trialing.....just had major surgery and recovery is tKing longer than I thought so my money is running low. I am an award winning Tattoo artist and own a shop in Ironton Ohio....if anyone is interested in possibly trading some equipment or the right dog need everything.shock collars,dog box to fit in Chevy Avalanche,leadstraps,tracking equipment, kennels for only 2-3 dogs max,ect. I have won multiple awards for portraits and photo realism tattoos so if you have that special someone or even a favorite dog what better than a portrait to honor them.if interested contact me at the number below... thank you
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

513Moogie

Re: Tattooing for beagles n equipment

Post by 513Moogie »

I will have grade beagle pups from hunting stock in a couple of wks., not sure what your interest are but my dogs will make you smile in the field. I only breed for myself and have mixed this line for 50yrs. I'm not interested in tattoos but maybe we can work something out. Get well soon.